Patch did nothing to stop the scourge damage train, and i love it (vid)

Egorum.9506

@Legendary Defender.5631 said:

@Egorum.9506 said:It hurt spvp and pve, but did nothing really to wvw. scourges corrupt one less boon, but they also convert one less condition so the numbers stay almost exactly the same

so true. anet nerfs something but buffs it at the same time. like kitten?

Obviously you don't understand wtf you're talking about, so why not learn more about what you're talking about, especially since you're using a Necro icon you probably show some interest on the class (or it's just for the edgy factor). Because right now... You're just making a fool of yourself.

What?

We had 20 the whole night and in both fights where you were fighting OnS you can clearly see 30+ in squad with a 2nd pin following you and a ton of green names.

Ran a map blob with SF???? We don't nuthug other pins/guilds even when we are heavily outnumbered and the only time we team up with another guild is on reset and that is with FLUX.

Yea, you were definitely outnumbering most of the groups on that video by at least 10. The first clip was also funny because at the end you can see normal mesmer, pretty bad ele and couple of rangers running away.

Anyways, what I found distracting is the fact that the arcdps wasnt on the mode where it shows (dps) total rather on (target) total meaning it would be harder for you to keep up with the nerf.

But ye, scourge will be meta obviously, necro will always be part of meta for the corrupting. The nerf just opened some space for other classes like melee rev, holosmith and warrior solo plays because standing on the scourge doesnt hurt so much (and you can actually Dodge the damage if they spam buttons at same time).

@Egorum.9506 said:Definitely 2x in squad for most of them, only one fight had a second group of 10 man lol

You know the number of people in squad is shown in the raid window?

1st fight 21v22 (2 scouts out)2nd fight 28v16 (+3 acs, but still lopsided yeah)3rd fight, sf should've gotten there quicker. The two of them nut hug so hard it's funny. It's why we grab em when we can.4th fight, hey same guild! Check the minimap out, see how there's blue dots on it scouting? It's alright that fight 3 was lopsided because we still wipe them running even.5th 25v256th fight DUI came in with 10. But kitten man, CALM is easy to farm. I can't blame them for wanting free bags. Not like SF doesn't have to come save their server mates all the time by bringing the map que right?

@Egorum.9506 said:Definitely 2x in squad for most of them, only one fight had a second group of 10 man lol

You know the number of people in squad is shown in the raid window?

1st fight 21v22 (2 scouts out)2nd fight 28v16 (+3 acs, but still lopsided yeah)3rd fight, sf should've gotten there quicker. The two of them nut hug so hard it's funny. It's why we grab em when we can.4th fight, hey same guild! Check the minimap out, see how there's blue dots on it scouting? It's alright that fight 3 was lopsided because we still wipe them running even.5th 25v256th fight DUI came in with 10. But kitten man, CALM is easy to farm. I can't blame them for wanting free bags. Not like SF doesn't have to come save their server mates all the time by bringing the map que right?

Only difference between SF and you guys on SBI is that at least they have the decency of all being in the same guild, they just blob with 70 people and they are honest about it. Last time i checked u always have a map que wherever u are LOL, is that what people out the squad are called now? scouts, i am sure they arnt adding to the fights, they are probably just sitting there watching honorably

@"Vermillion.4061" said:What?

We had 20 the whole night and in both fights where you were fighting OnS you can clearly see 30+ in squad with a 2nd pin following you and a ton of green names.

Ran a map blob with SF???? We don't nuthug other pins/guilds even when we are heavily outnumbered and the only time we team up with another guild is on reset and that is with FLUX.

You guys did this shit for over a hour at hills. anytime we went for you, you booked it to hang with SF. Don't complain about map blobs man lmao

I wish I could run bunker gear and never have to target a player while spamming ranged fat cleaving ground targeted trash and be considered an offense build.

And the sad part is that everytime a thread pops up with "necrmonacer staff needs rework" there is always that one guy who thinks marks should pulse. And all I can think is...what are shades...

Archived