PLEASE STOP THE DESPERATE MATCH MAKER RANKED!

Chilli.2976

I mean I already have a hard time in PvP - I play from New Zealand so my ping is 200ish and I am always in the top 50/100 each season which is stressful. But since your algorithm for match making becomes desperate after 4/5 minutes you except me to carry 3/4 bronze players - this is actually becoming emotional draining and I'm thinking of quitting PvP and just do PvE and go competitive in another game.

Completely agree. I'd gladly sit and wait much longer for matches in my rank, or at least an option when it "gives up" to abandon queue or take lower rated players. At least then I could know I was going to lose before I started and not be mad at the obviously inexperienced players that seem to be zerging around a map in what I thought was high gold.

I thought people enjoyed being knocked out of gold by platinum/Legendary players?

This is something I complained about 3+ seasons ago when the top 20 duo q players gave me a smashing for several games in a row and blew me into Silver but all I ever got was "you're at your true rating, match making works fine".... Did something change? Or are more players starting to see the flaws now?

@Miles Smiles.8951 said:

@"sephiroth.4217" said:

This is something I complained about 3+ seasons ago when the top 20 duo q players gave me a smashing for several games in a row and blew me into Silver but all I ever got was "you're at your true rating, match making works fine".... Did something change?Yes, there are no more top 20 duo q.

GG matchmaking.

Archived