Alliance Question regarding smaller versions.

sephiroth.4217

@sephiroth.4217 said:Will there be a smaller alliance for people like myself with potato PC's that can't handle the 100v100v100? when these battles happen, my skill bar freezes up and the only skill to work half the time is my 1 skill.

Say a Tier that only allows each side to field 40-50?

Not sure, but they did say map caps would not be changing...

@sephiroth.4217 said:Will there be a smaller alliance for people like myself with potato PC's that can't handle the 100v100v100? when these battles happen, my skill bar freezes up and the only skill to work half the time is my 1 skill.

Say a Tier that only allows each side to field 40-50?

Just a note of clarification. Alliance isn't a world or team. Teams will be made up of individuals, non-allied guilds, and allied guilds (alliances). Please see the picture posted by the devs in the original announcement.

WvW will be exactly the same as now, just the way the sides are shuffled will change.

In theory with the new world system they could change the caps and since we are no longer going to be bound by "server size" tiers. The world size of matchups could be any number they choose they choose to cap it at. Smaller worlds just mean more matchups, larger worlds mean less matchups. But that's not really the purpose of the restructure.

TL;DR if you have a potato PC, get a bigger potato.

Archived