Questions on Inventions Traitline

Lonewolf Kai.3682

@Lonewolf Kai.3682 said:

@"Rysdude.3824" said:Would using both inventions and alchemy be too much of a hit on personal damage?

Depends on your goals.

I personally don't find it too big a hit on damage. I run Marauder Holo + Alchemy + Inventions for a bruiser build with HLA. It lets me sit on points and deal enough damage to scare most opponents off, even with a scourge sitting there.

What is HLA?

Hard Light Arena. Combined with Anticorrosion plating, it's an incredibly powerful condi cleanse. Combined with Iron Blooded, it's also an incredible amount of damage reduction.

@Vagrant.7206 said:

@"Rysdude.3824" said:Would using both inventions and alchemy be too much of a hit on personal damage?

Depends on your goals.

I personally don't find it too big a hit on damage. I run Marauder Holo + Alchemy + Inventions for a bruiser build with HLA. It lets me sit on points and deal enough damage to scare most opponents off, even with a scourge sitting there.

What is HLA?

. Combined with
, it's an incredibly powerful condi cleanse. Combined with
, it's also an incredible amount of damage reduction.

Oooooh okay. I kept thinking it was a trait that I just couldn’t find. Yeah, I can see HLA being almost mandatory for on point PvP.

@Lonewolf Kai.3682 said:

Depends on your goals.

What is HLA?

. Combined with
, it's an incredibly powerful condi cleanse. Combined with
, it's also an incredible amount of damage reduction.

Oooooh okay. I kept thinking it was a trait that I just couldn’t find. Yeah, I can see HLA being almost mandatory for on point PvP.

Essentially, if you aren't a roamer and want to cap and defend points reliably, HLA is crazy important.

Prior to the implementation of anticorrosion plating, HLA was ok but not great. Now it's a virtual must-have if you want to cleanse a decent amount of conditions.

Archived