PvP/WvW Skill Split Release

Gaile Gray.6029

just skimmed through for now. I hope they will properly adjust damage numbers if the intend is to slow things down. if it can't be in the upcoming patch do these numbers as quickly as possible. out of the top of my head FA weaver power mesmer, death eye might be a bit overtuned. or builds alike. i hope the patches are more frequent in the goal of slowing down the pace a bit.

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The revenant changes are mostly good, they are trying to make frontline dwarf/demon more viable. This is good since revs are a soldier proffession and should exist in frontlines. The changes to forced engangement are bad, rev legends need as few and as low cooldowns as possible. Itd be fine if they just remove the cd and have an energy cost of 25. Mallyx and shiro are good examples of how a legend should play.

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:One additional note: The changes we're targeting here are nearly all focused on areas we could split between game modes. Please try to keep feedback focused in that area.

Things outside of basic numbers changes (changing the way a skill works) are not splittable.

Would it be possible to do an AMA with the balance team?

Also, would it be possible to discuss class changes with players who have been playing them for years?

I'm a ranger main, and although I do believe Druid needed nerfs, I think they've been done in the wrong way. Overall, I think these changes will completely remove Druid from the meta and make playing it even more slow and stale than it was before.

I believe the same can be said for most of the other classes as well.

Thoughts on the Thief Suggestions:

• Dagger & Sword Autoattack chain nerfs - This will hurt. Especially with sword which is rather on the slow side as it is now.
  • Heartseeker and Shadowshot damage buffs - These don't need buffs but I guess it was to make up for the dagger auto nerfs
  • Acrobatic Trait Changes - I've been saying it for years but just rework the entire trait line. The passive changes are mostly for PvP and I get why but I'll be better off picking any other line if the changes go through.

Everything else I can live with

@cat.8975 said:

@"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

Guardian

Skills
  • Signet of Resolve: Reduced the cooldown from 35 seconds to 30 seconds in PvP and WvW
  • Leap of Faith: Increased the power coefficient from 1.1 to 1.25 (+14%) in PvP and WvW
  • Signet of Mercy: Reduced the cooldown from 150 seconds to 90 seconds in PvP and WvW
  • Sword of Justice: Reduced the ammo recharge time from 25 seconds to 20 seconds in PvP and WvW
  • Bow of Truth: Reduced the ammo recharge time from 30 seconds to 25 seconds in PvP and WvW
  • Hammer of Wisdom: Reduced the ammo recharge time from 30 seconds to 25 seconds in PvP and WvW
  • Feel my Wrath: Reduced the cooldown from 45 seconds to 35 seconds in PvP and WvW

Traits
  • Zealous Blade: Increased the bonus damage from 5% to 10% in PvP and WvW

I feel like all of these guard buffs could be applied to PvE as well. Some of these splits are a little unnecessary. Overall very nice changes for WvW though, and the removal of Magi Amulet/Surging Runes will help PvP immensely.

I agree i think some of these should be in the base PvE gameespecially "Zealous Blade: Increased the bonus damage from 5% to 10%"

I'm glad the changes are bringing PoF specs down instead of trying to raise everything up to their level. Changes are in the right direction, and this is coming from a thief/spellbreaker main in sPvP (specs which are seeing mainly nerfs), so long as druid/scourge/holo/fb go down with it. I'm actually really excited to try sword on warrior - it's just my favorite weapon but it's been so bad in sPvP for a while. Keep it up!

Hi Guys,

Firstly, good to see changes being implemented for balance and meta-shifts, it shows the game is alive and kicking. I've got a couple of points re the changes.

Firstly, I think lumping the changes together for WvW AND PvP isn't the wisest direction. They are completely different game modes. Yes you can run PvP builds for roaming in WvW but the dominant classes in PvP (mesmers (excl boonshare), thieves and engis) are all but redundant in WvW zerg combat. I think a better direction would be to split your testers and have a WvW group and a PvP group to address balance changes individually. Remember you have 2 completely unique game modes there (with WvW being some of the most dynamic and enjoyable PvP i've ever played).

Secondly, perhaps explicitly stating what your direction is for the classes could be beneficial. If you say that you're trying to lock the scourge into a support role (which seems like the direction given the reduction in boon corrupts and damage through your cd increases plus blood trait buffs), you're probably better off saying "Hey guys, necro already has strong condi aspects and we're trying to make this class a support class". That's a cool idea for a class that is historically the artillery of a zerg. But if you don't say it and roll out perpetual damage nerfs, people will start to become disillusioned with the class.

On that note, whilst I understand that there is a goal to open up all builds, some classes will always have builds that are better (think chronomancer vs mirage). But if you want to focus on relevance for WvW zerg combat (which is the allure of WvW), look to the following.

• Buff holosmith dps in WvW. Or give them a traitline/jimmy some traits which compliment their usefulness as a damage class in a zerg. Engis are currently locked into scrapper support roles. They don't really have an option in zergs for damage at the moment (maybe a pirate ship condi grenadier but even then you got slow af projectiles). Nerfing their power ratios drives people away from a unique and enjoyable class.
  • Increase the range on sword skills for Weaver. The concept of weaver is fantastic. It brings even more intricacy and complexity to an already intricate and complex class. With that said however, the weapon released for the weaver is completely redundant. The sword has less range than the dagger. Make the sword range about 350-400 and you have a viable class right there. You don't need to screw around with ratios. Just increase its range. It's a sword. It should have a higher range than the dagger anyway. Maybe introduce a trait that your sword dual attacks have a chance to proc an unravel on a crit or some shiz like that.
  • Bring everything up to the same level as Spellbreaker. Somewhere in your office, there's a warrior main with alot of authority. All the other classes are pulling nerfs and cd increases and balances etc, and you're all sitting here looking at Spellbreakers thinking "yup, 30 boons removed on an unkillable, highly mobile tank within 5 seconds is something we can just make stronger by nerfing everything else". Don't get me wrong, the spellbreaker is awesome. It's high risk and exceptional reward. The risk reward you get from playing any other class pales in comparison.

TLDR - Buff holosmith, increase weaver sword range, split the balance teams between WvW and PvP.

Keep up the good work and give mesmers a hammer in the next expansion (fragility/mirror tank).

Floz (definitely not a mesmer main...)

The main issue I have with these balance suggestions for holosmith is the suggested changes to corona burst, the loss of stability generation without having to hit ennemies for holosmith and the decrease in might generation is HUGE and hurts holo really badly for its high risk high reward gameplay, the other nerfs are kind of justified to some extent, although the minesweeper's damage reduction is unjustified.

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:Reduce influence of passive traits. (PvP not WvW)

• Passive skills make the game less skillful.

• The prevalence of passives is a common competitive player complaint. (PvP only)Honestly a better solution rather than just giving large ICD increases to every passive would be to give every passive a UI icon like Soothing Bastion does. This means opponents don't have to constantly guess about what passives are up, and also allows the player using the passive a bit more clarity to what defensives they have available. Giving UI icons to passives would go a long way to making the combat system a bit more transparent.

• Rune of Surging has been removed from the PvP build panelI am glad to see that 6pc bonus removed as shocking aura is just so asinine to deal with. However Rune of Surging is also the only rune with +power +boon duration, and it's removal will hurt a number of builds many of which aren't even meta. Perhaps a better solution would be to change what Aura is granted by the 6pc bonus? Light aura maybe?

• Magi Amulet has been removed from the PvP build panelWhy? The bunker meta is long dead, we are in the burstiest meta in years. Why must you keep nerfing supports? This game is rapidly becoming a Rocket Tag game and that is not a good thing.

Necromancer

Would you consider skill splitting Reaper's Shroud degeneration rate and/or cooldown for sPvP? Reaper literally does not have the sustain to function in this extremely bursty meta.

• Garish Pillar: Increased the cooldown from 15 seconds to 20 seconds in PvP and WvWFair enough, brings the skill inline with other shroud fears

• Ghastly Breach: Increased the cooldown from 75 seconds to 90 seconds in PvP and WvWShould have happened ages ago.Although while your at it, can you revisit the cooldown of Plaguelands? In PvP and WvW Plaguelands is a worse version of Ghastly Breach in every facet, yet plaguelands has a 120 second cooldown.

• Plague Signet: Increased the cooldown from 30 seconds to 40 seconds in PvP and WvWWhy? Plague Signet has it's advantages and disadvantages and using it properly is one of necromancer's bigger skill checks. Yeah sure it's commonly used by meta Scourge, but it ain't what is making meta Scourge strong.

• Trail of Anguish: Increased the cooldown from 25 seconds to 35 seconds in PvP and WvWtbh, I'd rather see Trail of Anguish just have some of it's more superfluous functions removed instead of getting it's cooldown increased.

• Life Siphon: Reduced the cooldown from 12 seconds to 10 seconds in PvP and WvW

• Dark Pact: Reduced the cooldown from 25 seconds to 20 seconds in PvP and WvWStill not going to ever use dagger.

• Signet of Vampirism: Reduced the cooldown from 35 seconds to 30 seconds in PvP and WvW. Increased the base heal from 3960 to 4950 (+25%) in PvP and WvW

• Signet of the Locust: Increased the power coefficient from 0.65 to 1.0 (+54%) in PvP and WvW. Increased the base heal per hit from 970 to 1455 (+50%) in PvP and WvWGood changes. I might actually consider using a SoS build for the first time since the removal of siggy corrupts. Although I doubt the changes are strong enough to make those skills show up on top tier builds.

• Well of Blood: Increased the base heal from 5240 to 6026 (+15%) in PvP and WvW. Increased the heal per pulse from 280 to 490 (+75%) in PvP and WvW

• Well of Suffering: Reduced the cooldown from 35 seconds to 30 seconds in PvP only. Increased the amount of Vulnerability applied per pulse from 2 stacks to 4 stacks in PvP only.I can get behind this, particularly since well builds are becoming increasingly popular with Reapers as a way to offset Reaper's defensive failings.

• Reaper's Protection: Increased the cooldown from 60 seconds to 90 seconds in PvP onlyCan this trait just be replaced? Death Magic as a traitline is never used in PvP, and Reaper's Protection is a weak trait even by Death Magic standards. At a 90 second ICD the trait might as well just not exist.

• Last Gasp: Increased the cooldown from 50 seconds to 75 seconds in PvP onlyI get that you're out to kill all the passives, but please keep in mind that necromancer as a profession has very poor defense in sPvP, and this is particularly true for core and Reaper. The profession simply cannot sustain any more of these defensive nerfs without compensation somewhere else.

If you do this to Hammer Revs, I just don't understand why you can't just leave them maybe be for once? I can still pretty much get one shot my Mesmers but the DMG I do with my Hammer is still too much? If I just Hammer for my Rev seeing how this is the only class I play/want to play/enjoy playing to roam with. I from the start and already gimping myself cause of how slow this weapon is and what is offers. So now low and behold because it does slightly good in Zergs in WvW all of a sudden is needs to be toned down a bit. I think this change for Revs would be a turning point that a lot of people don't want to see. I am just distraught at the thought of this even happening.

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:One additional note: The changes we're targeting here are nearly all focused on areas we could split between game modes. Please try to keep feedback focused in that area.

Things outside of basic numbers changes (changing the way a skill works) are not splittable.I noticed that pretty much any trait which completely negates a CC (by being a stun break or CC'ing the attacker) had it's CD increased to 90sec. Is this just a temporary measure to make the traits less appealing until they can be re-worked, or is this viewed as a permanent solution?

Can we please stop splitting PvP and WvW skills? Especially the way it is done atm. Skills that are considered too strong in PvP tend to snowball with available runes, food and gear. Further: "The prevalence of passives is a common competitive player complaint. (PvP only)" WvW players dont like it either. They just often comment in the PvP and WVW section. Please stop thinking WvW players are really into PvE.

Even though you didn't seem to address some other big problems like Mesmer's burst I really hope that you ANET don't get intimidated by the people here clearly biased for their class not wanting their respective nerfs.For the most part these are excellent nerfs all across the board, almost every spec needed them.

Good step in the right direction, please do not pander to so many of these biased complaints.

@Kenshu.3825 said:If you do this to Hammer Revs, I just don't understand why you can't just leave them maybe be for once? I can still pretty much get one shot my Mesmers but the DMG I do with my Hammer is still too much? If I just Hammer for my Rev seeing how this is the only class I play/want to play/enjoy playing to roam with. I from the start and already gimping myself cause of how slow this weapon is and what is offers. So now low and behold because it does slightly good in Zergs in WvW all of a sudden is needs to be toned down a bit. I think this change for Revs would be a turning point that a lot of people don't want to see. I am just distraught at the thought of this even happening.

I don't think hammer rev will be completely in the gutter just with this nerf. Nevertheless, I get what you are saying. Punishing the one area Rev excelled in through no fault of its own (WvW or PvP wise) because of problems OTHER CLASSES and POWERCREEP brought is just beyond lazy. Rev only regained its backline hammer status because of SCOURGE CORRUPTS and WARRIOR WINDS OF DISENCHANTMENT. By the same merit, S/D thief sword 3 should be heavily nerfed because it only became good as a counter to the tanky PvP meta after PoF; and yet multiple patches later here we still are, with spammable sword 3 doing backstab levels of damage AND stealing boons lmao.

I get that people complained about hammer rev a lot (some complaints came from PvP'ers who don't WvW) but these people simply didn't play WvW long enough to realise hammer damage was always at this level and was already (deservedly) nerfed shortly after HoT and yet it was never meta because it didn't do enough damage. Scourge corrupts was already nerfed along with warrior winds of disenchantment but scourge corrupt nerfs need to go FURTHER because corrupt levels are still off the charts compared to anything reaper/core necro can provide. Fix the core problems and you will naturally see hammer rev die.

Also I hope the nerfs to hammer weren't a result of complaints in small scale/roaming cos that would be really fucking hilarious if true.

@XxsdgxX.8109 said:Even though you didn't seem to address some other big problems like Mesmer's burst I really hope that you ANET don't get intimidated by the people here clearly biased for their class not wanting their respective nerfs.For the most part these are excellent nerfs all across the board, almost every spec needed them.

Good step in the right direction, please do not pander to so many of these biased complaints.

At least on Scourge, they're going the wrong direction with the nerfs. By hitting cooldowns (and hitting them hard!), bad players will still whine and complain because they died to the big bad Scourge. Meanwhile, good players will instead just faceroll them because the Scourge can't defend itself anymore. Worse still, they decided to also nerf vital skills and traits for other varieties of Necro which are decidedly underpowered right now.

But, what if, instead, they hit Sand Savant? Removing the radius increase of this trait means a single shade can't cover the entire point in PvP and covers much less ground in WvW. This makes the profession far less oppressive, hits nothing BUT the problematic build, and increases the skill floor for effectiveness. The trait also isn't really taken in PvE, so they can keep the functionality the same in all modes without much impact.

Hi folks! The Competitive team and the Skills & Balance team have been working together closely on a future balance release that focuses almost entirely on PvP and WvW skill splits. As part of this, we wanted to switch things up and approach this release similar to how we approached the PvP sigil changes we did a while back, when we released our first draft of the proposed changes.

With this set of proposed changes, we'd like to get your thoughts and ideas on both our high level goals and how we're going about accomplishing them. You guys may bring up concerns or thoughts we didn't consider. While reviewing these changes, please consider them as a whole rather than focusing on individual classes.

We're looking forward to a productive discussion!

High Level Goals

Reduce influence of passive traits. (PvP not WvW)

• Passive skills make the game less skillful.
  • The prevalence of passives is a common competitive player complaint. (PvP only)

Increase build diversity

• By decreasing the power of some of the more dominant builds, we hope to give increased viability to builds that previously were pushed out by these dominant specs. We're also increasing power levels in some targeted areas that previously were underperforming.

Reduce effectiveness of offensive instant cast skills/traits

• Instant cast spells don't give players an opportunity to respond. While we don't want to remove combos utilizing instant cast abilities, we wanted to reduce the impact they have.

General

• Rune of Surging has been removed from the PvP build panel
  • Magi Amulet has been removed from the PvP build panel

Revenant

Skills

• Coalescence of Ruin: Reduced the power coefficient of the second impact from 1.75 to 1.5 (-14%) in WvW only. Reduced the power coefficient of the third impact from 2.25 to 1.75 (-22%) in WvW only.
  • Razorclaw's Rage: Increased the Bleeding duration from 2 seconds to 4 seconds in PvP and WvW
  • Icerazor's Ire: Increased the Power coefficient from 3.7 to 4.6 (+24%) in PvP and WvW
  • Soothing Stone: Increased the number of conditions cleansed from 3 to 5 in PvP and WvW
  • Vengeful Hammers: Reduced the upkeep cost from 7 to 6 in PvP and WvW
  • Forced Engagement: Reduced the energy cost from 25 to 10. Increased the cooldown from 10 seconds to 20 seconds in PvP and WvW
  • Embrace the Darkness: Increased the attribute bonus from 10% to 15% in PvP and WvW
  • Banish Enchantments: Increased the number of boons removed from 2 to 3 in PvP and WvW
  • Pain Absorption: Reduced the energy cost from 35 to 30 in PvP and WvW

Traits

• Eye for an Eye: Increased the cooldown from 45 seconds to 90 seconds in PvP only
  • Versed in Stone: Increased the cooldown from 60 seconds to 90 seconds in PvP only
  • Soothing Bastion: Increased the cooldown from 25 seconds to 60 seconds in PvP only

my thoughts:

amulets:you delete magi?it has no power and no armormaybe cause you nerf bit the power dmg or condi dmg.i wish you could answer that

i would suggest adding new amulet to pvp instead like mender but for condi dmgcondition 1050healing 1050vitality 560precision 560

why removing rune shocking aura?is it cause of its passiveness?there are lots more rune with passive abilities... not that i use it but i dont think its a must.

revenant pvp

how to increase build diversity ?hammer should be more practical - atm its too slow to use. every skill is easily avoidable . it doeast need dmg buff rather faster activation time. in wvw sure its nice in team fights but in pvp never been used. so please consider it in your thoughts.so maybe reduce activation time both in pvp and wvw and than split dmg between pvp (higher) and wvw (lower)

renegade both in wvw and pvp the warband are easily killed.. can you make them immune to dmg ? can you make them proc with stability ? or can you make them harder to kill with more hp maybe?you basically make renegade non team fighter because his utilities are killed/cc in team fights

razorclaw - nice change but no use as atm easily killed in wvw . also add 10% more dmg to allies so it can be used for direct dmg build buffmaybe with new amulet above could be used in team fight for couple of second to buff team dmg.icerazor - nice change but again in team fight easily killed

will renegade see use in pvp - no. unless warband will be harder to cc and killed. in wvw might so as back liner support or off fighting helper

Soothing Stone - good direction for maybe more power tank builds. consider also staff changes like 3 cleanse also. but activation time must be 0.5secVengeful Hammers - nice change. could you check if the dmg reduction can be 33% especially versus condi dmgForced Engagement - good change. consider taunt and slow for 3 sec duration in pvp.i would suggest also inspiring reinforcement increase dmg by 25%RotGD - decrease nrg to 30 in pvp ( i would love it to be like "cost 40 nrg but for every tick of dmg taken for 5 sec you gain 1 nrg back" so more self sustain)

i think dwarf might see more use in pvp and wvw now

Embrace the Darkness - nice change. maybe 200 flat and not percentage so even zero attribute can get buffedBanish Enchantments - will it also effect the trait?Pain Absorption - nice change

will we see more condi rev in pvp and wvw ? dont think so as its too weak atm. maybe few renegade/mallyx tester but that's all.

Eye for an Eye: Increased the cooldown from 45 seconds to 90 seconds in PvP onlyVersed in Stone: Increased the cooldown from 60 seconds to 90 seconds in PvP onlySoothing Bastion: Increased the cooldown from 25 seconds to 60 seconds in PvP only

too harsh increase. in pvp no one use soothing bastion as its root you and interrupt skill useversed in stone change is big nerf versus condi/break stun dmg as now wee need more 40 nrg to use during fight. so i would insist in decreasing the skill RotGD nrg to 30.Eye for an Eye - was that needed much? maybe change it to gain protection when you taunt a foe....

All thoughts are only from the perspective of WvW, I do not PvP.Let me start off by saying that DRUID IS NOT META IN WVW.

@"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

Ranger

Skills

• Seed of Life: Increased the cooldown from 1 second to 3 seconds in PvP and WvW
  • Rejuvenating Tides: Reduced the base healing per pulse from 650 to 550 (-15%) in PvP and WvW
  • Solar Beam: Reduced the power coefficient per strike from 0.3 to 0.25 (-17%) in PvP and WvW
  • Signet of Stone: Reduced the duration from 6 seconds to 3 seconds in PvP and WvW. Reduced the cooldown from 80 seconds to 40 in PvP and WvW
  • Celestial Avatar: Increased the cooldown from 15 seconds to 20 seconds in PvP and WvW
  • Ricochet: Increased the power coefficient from 0.7 to 0.8 (+14%) in PvP and WvW. Increased Might duration from 5 seconds to 10 seconds in PvP and WvW
  • Winter's Bite: Increased the power coefficient from 1.25 to 1.5 (+20%) in PvP and WvW. Increased the Bleeding duration from 8 seconds to 12 seconds in PvP and WvW
  • Splitblade: Increased the power coefficient per axe from 0.3 to 0.4 (+33%) in PvP and WvW
  • Instinctive Engage: Increased the power coefficient from 0.6 to 1 (+67%) in PvP and WvW
  • Healing Spring: Increased the number of conditions cleansed per pulse from 1 to 2 in PvP and WvW

Traits

• Stoneform: Increased the cooldown from 70 seconds to 90 seconds in PvP only
  • Shared Anguish: Increased the cooldown from 60 seconds to 90 seconds in PvP only
  • Protective Ward: Increased the cooldown from 18 seconds to 30 seconds in PvP only
  • Refined Toxins: Increased the cooldown from 5 seconds to 15 seconds in PvP and WvW
  • Rugged Growth: Reduced the healing power coefficient from 0.245 to 0.1225 (-50%) in PvP and WvW
  • Grace of the Land: Reduced the number of Might stacks applied from 3 to 2 in PvP and WvW
  • Fortifying Bond: Reduced duration of shared Might stacks from 10 seconds to 5 seconds in PvP and WvW
  • "We Heal as One!:" Reduced duration of copied Might stacks from 10 seconds to 5 seconds in PvP and WvW
  • Fresh Reinforcement: Reduced shared Might duration 10 seconds to 5 seconds in PvP and WvW
  • Ambidexterity: Increased the Condition Damage granted from 150 to 240 in PvP and WvW
  • Two-Handed Training: Increased the bonus damage from 5% to 10% in PvP and WvW

Please consider the fact that while Druid is "Meta" in PvP, this is not the case for WvW. In fact, I fail to see many (if any) support druids running in group play.

GotL:For group play, Support Druid is usually outshined by other classes in WvW such as Tempest and Firebrand so why the nerf to Grace of the Land which arguably is the cornerstone of a support Druid? (alot of these Druid nerfs are not a first pass btw)

Celestial Avatar:The further increase in CD to Celestial Avatar is my biggest concern here though.Boon corruption and condition spam is so prevalent in WvW that any changes to those 2 mechanics should be introduced first before then gutting condition removal and/or survival skills. And being locked out of a mechanic for an extended period especially since WvW fights can go on for a long time is not good game design imo.

Seed of Life:If you are going to increase Seed of Life's CD, please revert the condition cleanse back to 2 please.

Rejuvenating Tide:I disagree with this change but its not as big a concern as the other changes.

Edit: OR as other peolple have suggested, just make these 4 changes PvP only.

"We Heal as One!", Fortifying Bond and Fresh Reinforcement.I also disagree with reducing the might stacking on all 3 of these.I would leave Fortifying Bond as is. For WvW if your not SoulBeast, pets need all the help they can get.The choice becomes then to reduced the might stacks on both WHaO and Fresh Reinforcement or just one.WHaO didnt seem to be a problem before PoF. If the e-spec trait is this what puts the combination over the top, then maybe change Fresh Reinforcement first and hold off on WhaO to see if the desired effect is reached.

You want better build diversity on ele? How about revert:-arcane fury change-how healing power works with everything tempest-Woven Stride obligatory water traits to remove conditions-healing power scaling on sword water 2 (not base healing)-any kind of condi nerf you did for years-tempest generally needs reworks to do something different then healing or more stuff for team as it's completely overshadowed by firebrands who can do much more then simply healing and spamming protection.

and maybe SWORD SHOULD HAVE SOME REAL BUFFS?-sword skills range and animation speed-weak unravel that can't compete for 3th utility slot-weaver elite skill that it's inferior gravity well with buff that doesn't matter with HORRIBLE COOL-DOWN!-or generally give us way so when we cc something we can follow-up with something...it can be even auttoattacks...but still key 3th dps sword skills are denied thanks to internal cooldown WHEN REALLY NEED THEM.

But really I would appreciate if Karl&friends would start their balance testing FROM DUELING ANY KIND OF PVP META BUILD...MAYBE THEY WOULD HAVE BETTER IDEA WHY WE WANT BUFFS ON SWORD NOT DAGGER!

Archived