Why do I still queue with people that I block?

thatdarnkatz.7168

I've had many cases where people were AFK, throwing matches, literally wouldn't listen ect, so I blocked them. May I ask why your matchmaking system would still queue me with players that I don't like, and probably don't like me? If we find people match fixing, how am I supposed to get rid of them? I'll tell you that playing with people that are trying to make me have a bad time are still quite capable of making me have a bad time even after I block them. Is there something else that I can do, because reporting in this game is useless.

So, you mean that match-fixing is going to be too easy to abuse? Well, can throw that one out the window, because it's already easy as hell. I'm about to start doing it at this rate because it's the only way to get a decent match and not me matched IN one against me. I'd link the guide on reddit, but I don't want ot get banned for pasting things that others are abusing en mass.

I think a hard ban from people you blocked to be on your team is abusable, as you can go on a mission to block anyone you think can be a liability even somewhat and end up leaving yourself a stronger player pool on avg for the MM to choose from.

What could be a good idea however, is a soft ban so that if the MM can help it and have an alternative for that player on a similar rating so that the odds by rating don’t change, it could prioritize an unblocked player for your team.But if it has to then it should do that still.

I can agree with that. There have been several matches in a row where I got people on my team that threw matches the last 2 games, being afk at times, and not responding to chat at all. I blocked them, and they threw several more games when I matched up with them later. I'd love to be able to limit teaming with people who force our team to 4v5, or getting the team of 2 that sat afk the whole match which forced me to lose several 3v5's. I mean, if reporting worked at all, maybe we wouldn't need this, but it doesn't. Reporting in PvP by several match members should give dishonor.

Archived