Fractal Random Mistlock Instabilities

Gaile Gray.6029

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Eramonster.2718 said:Use reflects. It can even reflect the Boss's Flaming Arrow (pulsing flame) back to him dealing massive damage.

I felt reflect is being forgotten as time goes by. It was the number one meta to use reflects in fractals, not sure what's causing players to forget the utility :anguished:.

If this was a reply to me. Im a thief the only reflect we have is the auto attack chain on staff. Not saying that isn't a good idea. I just can't personally reflect it.

@omgdracula.6345 said:

@Eramonster.2718 said:Use reflects. It can even reflect the Boss's Flaming Arrow (pulsing flame) back to him dealing massive damage.

I felt reflect is being forgotten as time goes by. It was the number one meta to use reflects in fractals, not sure what's causing players to forget the utility :anguished:.

If this was a reply to me. Im a thief the only reflect we have is the auto attack chain on staff. Not saying that isn't a good idea. I just can't personally reflect it.

Maybe you have some other stuff for your class that could help. ;)Also, when playing with 4 other players you shouldn't struggle that hard. Of course there are always new people getting into T3 and some will never get to T4 but in the end you have a lot of options within a group. Sometimes it's just bang your head against an enemy and learn the mechanics by heart.With decent players this fractal is a breeze.

@omgdracula.6345 said:

you got smoke line aswell to help if noone else in group got reflect

@Linken.6345 said:

you got smoke line aswell to help if noone else in group got reflect

Yea I swapped to that. It wasn't so much the mechanics of the boss fight, just the combo of the two instabilities. Just not enough condi clear and such. That platform is already getting riddled with AoEs so the 10 or so slugs that spawn and start laying poison and hitting you with condis was just a lot to handle.

@Vinceman.4572 said:

Maybe you have some other stuff for your class that could help. ;)Also, when playing with 4 other players you shouldn't struggle that hard. Of course there are always new people getting into T3 and some will never get to T4 but in the end you have a lot of options within a group. Sometimes it's just bang your head against an enemy and learn the mechanics by heart.With decent players this fractal is a breeze.

I swapped to smoke screen and it helped a little bit, but only so much you can do with poison being laid everywhere and getting condis reapplied right after you clear them.

I am still a proponent of Anet adding a state of immunity to a condi once you remove it. Like if I clear burning, I have 1.5s of immunity before it will be applied again.

@Pirindolo.9427 said:Last T4 SWAMPLAND fractal with TOXIC TRAIL+ LAST LAUGH. Worst experience in years. It was ridiculous. What will be next? Adding HAMSTRUNG to those 2? Please, set some limits to avoid things like this.

The combination is fine imo (especially after the nerf on those two). Not sure what was the issue, but what was the class combination for the group? Having too many condi/support class thus not killing the minnions fast enough and got overwhelmed?

Archived