Help to get Master of Secrets achieve

Valandil.6453

I'm in Siren's Landing right now and there's literally no one here. I figure I might have missed the boat to get this achieve as it's a map-oriented one, but is there anyone who might want to help me, or get help with their Master of Secrets achieve as well?

I am not usually in this map, but when I am, I'm usually mentor-tagged.

Message me in game or reply here if you want to help out, thanks.

@"Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.2946" said:Are you sure you have the right name for the achievement? The only 'Master' achievement I'm finding for One Path Ends is 'Master Storyteller'. From what I recall, it is completely doable solo.

Master of Secrets is the title for the Hidden (appropriate) Achievement “Storyteller: Abaddon.”https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Storyteller:_Abaddon

You need to have finished Master Storyteller to be able to find the Abaddon pages.It is still a solo-able adventure though, but it’s nice the OP wants company.

The Master of Secrets achievement comes after that. After completing 'Master storyteller', talk to a priest of Abaddon at Abaddon's reliquary. You then unlock the 'Storyteller: Abaddon' achievement. After completing that, you receive the 'Master of secrets' achievement.It can indeed be completely solo'd, so it is still very possible to get the achievement.I'm on EU, if you're as well I don't mind helping out if you still need it.

@"Valandil Dragonhart.2371" said:I'm in Siren's Landing right now and there's literally no one here. I figure I might have missed the boat to get this achieve as it's a map-oriented one, but is there anyone who might want to help me, or get help with their Master of Secrets achieve as well?

I am not usually in this map, but when I am, I'm usually mentor-tagged.

Message me in game or reply here if you want to help out, thanks.

Hey mate, check this guide out: http://dulfy.net/2017/07/26/gw2-master-storyteller-and-risen-research-achievements-guide/

Thanks for the replies but it's done now. I really needed help to overcome that bloody spider at the first parable, but no one was around, thus I asked for help. If I'd have known the rest were that easy to obtain I'd have done those first... except for the last one, in amongst the devourer nests. >__< Very tricky to get up to.

Archived