Matchmaking

Draven.4397

Bad matchmaking, Platinums shouldn't be carrying bronzes against a team of Golds, there should be DIVISION HARD CAPS on our games, only fight people within our division so that rank matters, so you actually climb for beating people in your league and not losing rank to people 3 leagues above you.

Just copied this and I agree, longer queues arent that bad. Also fix the legendary Division or make it count towards plat. Please make this happen.

We are so many to point this aspect of the game that just spoil our experience of pvp. So many so many.There are a lot of bad aspects of the game that we can accept in pvp. But from all of these, the "carry noob" philosophy is just the worst thing that a human brain can even create in pvp.I suppose nothing will change and you will be the xxx person who will point if in a xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx threat about it in all the game history.

I would add that pvp can be really interesting and fun when matches are balanced. But it happens very rarely. Most of pvp experience is just a team crushing the other in one side or other.I'm not disgusted when I lose and have a good fight. But I'm disgusted when I lose because I can clearly see that my team is strongly inferior in all fights to the ennemy team.

Archived