TP's Delivery box

Is there a way to retrieve a single item from TP's delivery box instead of taking everything at once? It gets kinda frustrating having to take everything at once even tho I only want one of the items currently stored in the delivery box. Especially if I have some items I'm buying a bigger amount of and I'm waiting to retrieve them till my whole order is completed.I have been searching for an answer but couldn't find any so I thought hopefully someone here could help me.

Thanks in advance!

When the game launched, you could grab coin alone (and as I recall, you could claim just some items, in queue order). However, that also coincided with major performance problems: the TP interface crashed regularly and had to be disabled for a couple of weeks. Among the changes that ANet made to smooth performance: changing the delivery to "all or nothing."

@mercury ranique.2170 is also correct: allowing people to pick & choose would turn the TP into (free) alternative storage. That has implications for the game's economy, among other things.

Archived