Won't get killed again achievement

Anyone else having problems with "Won't get killed again" achievement? Aurene always leaves the circle during the last attack and the "Balthazar's Grasp" object is un-targetable. I've fought down this boss twice now without Sohothin and always been one shotted because of that at the end.Which really sucksAny advice?

Are you standing on top of Aurene? When you free her, she runs to 'her spot' to begin the sequence to stun Balthazar.There's a white circle you must stand in which is usually opposite of the side Aurene is on, then you use the 'Special Action' key to interrupt Balthazar's ultimate attack.It is easier if you bind the special action key to be easily usable.

@Haleydawn.3764 said:Are you standing on top of Aurene? When you free her, she runs to 'her spot' to begin the sequence to stun Balthazar.There's a white circle you must stand in which is usually opposite of the side Aurene is on, then you use the 'Special Action' key to interrupt Balthazar's ultimate attack.It is easier if you bind the special action key to be easily usable.

It is bound to -(minus) key default.

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@Haleydawn.3764 said:Are you standing on top of Aurene? When you free her, she runs to 'her spot' to begin the sequence to stun Balthazar.There's a white circle you must stand in which is usually opposite of the side Aurene is on, then you use the 'Special Action' key to interrupt Balthazar's ultimate attack.It is easier if you bind the special action key to be easily usable.

Oh, when it was first introduced, it didn't have a default binding.But it is helpful still to rebind it if it makes it easier to use. :)

@Haleydawn.3764 said:

Oh, when it was first introduced, it didn't have a default binding.But it is helpful still to rebind it if it makes it easier to use. :)

It has always been - as the default but [ - ] makes it look like how many program displays things when nothing is set.

when I say circle, I mean the circle of fire! Plus I get the message that Aurene is caught in Balthazars grasp but there's no way to free her to trigger the circle to perform the attack with '-'

@Tsumiju.3071 said:when I say circle, I mean the circle of fire! Plus I get the message that Aurene is caught in Balthazars grasp but there's no way to free her to trigger the circle to perform the attack with '-'Sounds like you haven't destroyed the chains that bind Aurene. They don't take a lot of damage before breaking, but will screw you if you don't free Aurene.

Archived