How many GW2 accounts do you have?

Tekey.7946

Twins from launch, and a third account that is year younger because it was hilarious at the time to make one more to make multiple versions of the same character.Then six free accounts, which have copies of other characters from my twin accounts, so far they are at level 20 because birthday scroll. In case I ever can run more than three accounts at the same time and can have even more of my characters meet.

@Traced.3495 said:Twins from launch, and a third account that is year younger because it was hilarious at the time to make one more to make multiple versions of the same character.Then six free accounts, which have copies of other characters from my twin accounts, so far they are at level 20 because birthday scroll. In case I ever can run more than three accounts at the same time and can have even more of my characters meet.

I never heard anything like that before but it definitely sounds funny and entertaining, best of luck to your clone army!

@Myrdreth.6829 said:what exactly can you do with a second account?

Some people like to collect login rewards, materials, farm more than the daily limit,... Others may have friends on NA and EU servers they want to play with and switch between several accounts,...

@Tekey.7946 said:

@Myrdreth.6829 said:what exactly can you do with a second account?

Some people like to collect login rewards, materials, farm more than the daily limit,... Others may have friends on NA
and
EU servers they want to play with and switch between several accounts,...

Are the login rewards tradeable?

I have 2 although the second is mostly used as additional material storage and for daily login. no expansions but its a full account that I got the key from a humble bundle a while back. I normaly do the 2g dailys on it at the same time as my main account by dualboxing it. Goten quite praticed at farming out my home instance, rapidly tabing back and forth between windows and autoruning between nodes. I also do my weekly keyfarm on both accounts as it does not take much longer to run it with both as with just 1.

Having alot of accounts sounds like someone are up to no good, well that is my first thought x) like a person who stalks and harrass someone, getting blocked, makes new accunt and add their victim to friendlist and continue to stalk, getting blocked, makes a new account and so on.

I have three full accounts (one was my husband's (now mine) and the other I just randomly bought when the base game was $10). I have two free accounts, but I don't use them.

I do the dailies on all three accounts and collect the login reward, and I plan to do "once a day per account" things later when I have more time.

Archived