[LF][NA]New-ish player seeking semi casual [PvX] guild

Chajava.3751

Hey everyone,I'm picking up the game for the first time since either expansion was released, and looking for a guild. I'm new to endgame type things here, but I've been doing endgame stuff with semi casual/hardcore guilds in various games for over 10 years now (WoW, FFXIV, Wildstar), which makes me sound really nerdy and old, but it's true. I have a level 80 ranger, engineer, and elementalist, and I own both expansions. I'm in CST timezone and free on weekends, and also a bit in the evenings on weekdays.What I'm looking for:-I'm interested in all things PvE, not was much interested in PvP, though as a disclaimer, I'm a college student with a demanding schedule.-A guild of adults. 18+ is good, 25+ is better-People who take the time to know their class and play it well, but at the same time aren't raging elitist assholes about the game.-A smaller guild that has a core of regular players. I see all these guild advertisements in map chat boasting 400+ people online, and that's.....definitely not for me. I'm used to being around the same 20-40 people and actually knowing who those people are.

If you think I'd be a good fit for your guild, drop me a message!

Hi Chajava,I hope you are doing well and reading your ad I'm thinking you may be of interest in our guild. I hope you will be able to check us out and maybe even being a good fit with us. I hope to hear from you.

Wolfie Blitz

Phantom Soul Reavers [sOUL]

SOUL is an active guild in search of new members to strengthen our ranks. We are a new guild formed by a group of “misfits”. We have several goals that we try to follow but our current focus is on expanding the guild, levelling and building up the guild hall. We have a wide range of players looking in all directions of game play in GW2. Fractals & guild missions are the main events that we regularly are running until we can expand into Raids and WvW.

The only requirements to join our ranks are:

Age of 25+ ( All ages Considered!)Discord

The activity within the guild is mostly on weekends. Don’t get discouraged as we do have players logging in regularly through the day on week days. At the end of the day we created this guild with ideology of being a dedicated group of friends. We want to build a community where there is no elitism or favouritism. Everyone is treated as a family in here, were all here to have fun. Let’s keep it that way!

Please note that we are on NA servers.

Visit our website: http://psr.shivtr.com/ Please fill out the short application.

Hello, [HERO] may be a good fit for you. We are a PvX Guild and we are a very active and close knit community. We look for players that are active and those that want to be a part of our community. We do PvE, PvP, WvW, Fotm, and Raids. We do training raid runs as well as gear push for FoTM. Many of our members are active in T4 FoTM and clear run raids, but we want to train more players to play with us. We are also a pick up and play team, where players sign on and join discord to do content together. We are on MAG NA server, but that only applies to WvW. Please let me know if you'd like more info.

Archived