[NA] Group of 5 coming back into game after year break (PvX, Raids, WvW)

skeet.1390

Title pretty much says it all. A group of 5 of us took a break for about a year and a half and now are getting back into the game. We used to do a ton of WvW and then raids but life caught up and responsibilities happened.

We're all adults with lives and because of that we're looking for no BS drama type of gaming now. Ideally we're looking for a fun group to run PvE stuff with including raids (Some have exp, others no but everyone is geared and listens) and maybe WvW if its something your guild does. Server doesn't matter.

All 5 have at least 1 toon raid ready in full ascended with most having 3+

We're just looking to have a good time and form groups with people that also want to have fun playing.

Feel free to pm/mail or message me here. Either way works.

Happy Hunting.

Would you be willing to help some people who are new to the game get to the level of raiding? I would love to have you show us how raids work (I've never done one before so I would love to learn). Most of our players are new but they fell in love with the game and play almost everyday! Please message me back on here or in-game!

Hello Skeet,

Please consider Blissful Epidemic [blis] on Gate of Madness in your search for a new guild.

We are a stable and thriving PvX/WvW guild, currently at 200 members. We have no representation requirement as long as you make an effort to engage with the guild and join us for 1-2 WvW raids per week. We can offer all the amenities of a PvE guild and provide you with a hardcore WvW raiding experience, running an average of 10-15 during WvW raids. (Server Transfer may be required for that though).

Still, our PvE and PvP experience should be enough to keep you engaged. We devote a single night a week to Raiding and have a fully upgraded guild hall and packed Discord channel.

Our guild has accumulated some of the finest players in Gate of Madness - former leaders, officers, drivers and veterans who have played and enjoyed the game for years. We'd love to add you to the family.

Good luck in your search. Please PM me on the forums or in-game, or DM me in Discord at Bad Axxe#2937 if you have any questions or are interested in joining us. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Skeet,If you and your buddies are still looking for a guild I think the Laughing Llamas [LOL] would be a good fit. We are a U.S Military owned and operated guild, with leos and civilians alike. Our community is not about the pc culture or drama, we just like to enjoy the game and have some friendly banter (crude/dark humor and bad language is commonplace). We schedule weekly events that include all aspects of GW2: WvW, PvP, raids, fractals, HP/bounty trains, metas, etc.We are all mid 20s and older so we understand that life takes precedence!

Let me know on here or in game if you're interested.-Podge, LOL Guild Officer

Hi there Stranger,

If you are looking for a friendly, family like environment with lots of answers! Take time to consider[sOUL]!

You can find most of the information about us under this link: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/31790/na-casual-pvx-active-seeks-new-and-vet-players-join-the-soul-experience#latest

If you would like to apply for the guild membership please fill an application form on our website at: http://psr.shivtr.com/

If you wish to be given even more information you can get in touch with myself either in game or via forums.

Praise Joko!

Archived