Mesmer PvP and WvW Changes

Vicko.1204

@Jace al Thor.6745 said:

@Eypheha.5831 said:Wow, they slammed Mesmer. Figures...if you look at thief...a slight tap, nothing huge. Again, thief is their pet class, so 'hands off' except to buff the little pest.

It’s funny you say they slammed Mesmer when everyone on the PvP forums is complaining that it needs more nerfs.They could remove Chrono and Mirage and the PvP forums would say Mesmer needs more nerfs.

I play WvW, mostly. And used to play chrono Mesmer almost exclusively, but the reduction in damage (30% from pve to wvw in mirror blade alone in a brief informal survey between the two on my character) has made me change. I won't be playing her in wvw much anymore. She's just too squishy, lacks damage and condi clear and is not wanted in zergs or other groups. The latter being a large deficit in trying to play in a now zerg/group heavy environment. So...another class.

This surprise me that there are people using off hand sword in pvp and it warrants nerf, from my experience illusionary riptose have that weird after cast that you have to standstill and point you sword up and illusionary swordman with 1 sec cast time in melee range really throw me off, did some one find a way out of those disabilities and made off hand sword more usefull than focus, torch and might i even add, the current shield with the new and "improve" tides of time?

I use offhand sword when roaming because its relativly short cds is good for dealing with things like spellbreakers and thieves when on a power build.

After these changes I will probably remake my regular power mirage bruiser with no stealth to a hybrid chrono with more condi and stealth, because everyone loves condi and stealth.

Archived