[Suggestion] Change "repeatable" Renown Hearts/Task Regions into ones you can "reset" instead.

Hello,

I think it's great that you can redo Tasks daily to collect extra rewards in the PoF and LS maps, but there are two (small) things about it that bother me, and probably others too!

The first thing is that the tasks resetting automatically every day renders the otherwise extremely handy Content Guide a lot less useful for map completing. Tasks have a huge "radius" in the Content Guide and consequently override undiscovered POIs and Vistas. This makes it so that completing maps on a different day than one finished the Tasks, becomes more tedious than it has to be.

Secondly, and this is a minor detail, it feels a lot better to see filled up Hearts in a completed map. ;)

So I have two possible solutions... One solution could be to make it so that after the daily reset, one has to talk to the respective Heart NPC to redo the chosen Heart. Another solution would be to reduce/disable the "radius" of previously completed Tasks in the Content Guide; or the option to do so.

Thank you for reading!

Archived