Can't get my Griffon even started, bounties are dead

Ask around for people to do the bounties with you? I just did a corrupted facet bounty earlier today. Waited for the bounty to pop on the board, grabbed it, went to the pyramid and started up an LFG. Said facet was in 10 mins, got ~12 people and we killed it easy.

They are not dead...It is just that the trains are mostly made through LFG and it is currently disabled and it is more difficult to get your self to a map doing bounties by chance.When LFG is back up you should be find ppl easily. That being said most bounties do not need more than 5-6 ppl to kill. Try to find ppl in the map. It is easier than it sounds.

@Turin.6921 said:They are not dead...It is just that the trains are mostly made through LFG and it is currently disabled and it is more difficult to get your self to a map doing bounties by chance.When LFG is back up you should be find ppl easily. That being said most bounties do not need more than 5-6 ppl to kill. Try to find ppl in the map. It is easier than it sounds.

The LFG was re-enabled last night, at least on NA.

@bladezero.9470 said:Any advice?

Do you have a guild? Thats gonna be your best shoot, wait for people to help you with bounties(LFG) aint gonna be productive, once I waited for 2h for a single bounty, I just gave up...most people aint gonna help you unless they need that too...most players are allready done with PoF maps and the griffon quest, from now on, will only get harder. What Anet could do is to scale the Bounties better to allow smaller groups to take then down.In conclusion, ask your guild for help, if they dont, you might need a better guild.

@Felipe.1807 said:

@bladezero.9470 said:Any advice?

Do you have a guild? Thats gonna be your best shoot, wait for people to help you with bounties(LFG) aint gonna be productive, once I waited for 2h for a single bounty, I just gave up...most people aint gonna help you unless they need that too...most players are allready done with PoF maps and the griffon quest, from now on, will only get harder. What Anet could do is to scale the Bounties better to allow smaller groups to take then down.In conclusion, ask your guild for help, if they dont, you might need a better guild.

I belong to a guild that does bounties 4 or 5 nights a week, rotating between the different PoF maps and do all of the bounties...normally advertised in LFG on Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sat/Sun in the evenings U.S. East Coast time.

@AliamRationem.5172 said:As with anything else, if you want to get it done you should take the initiative yourself. You never hear squad leaders complain that the game is dead. There's a reason for that!

THIS!! I've never really had the ambition to do full bounty trains, lose interest after about the 4th or 5th one. I wanted to finish the collection to be able to get some funerary weapons, so just tagged up, lfg'd, and advertised in map chat for the ones I was going after.

Archived