[BUG] The Queen and I Achievement

It seems as though the pre-event for Abiri the Beetle Queen to spawn is bugged. I'm not sure how long it takes to spawn but I've waited for up to an hour for it to spawn with no luck. I have seen her spawn at another point during the day but after that there has been no sight of her since. Can anyone else confirm? I believe the pre-event is "Defend livestock from the beetle stampede".

@Linken.6345 said:Yea I have seen the event to round up the livestock have been stalled all day yesterday since the livestock was still in the village and not out were the event was trying to get completed.

Yeah also I've noticed the marmax event is also stuck half way on all maps... not sure if related.

• 8 months later...

Been camping on the event to spawn atleast 2 metas through and if it is indeed about the wrangling of the marmoxes, well I do not see anything to wrangle and the bar is stuck. I just do not seem to find the queen at all at this point.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I have not seen the event to defend the farm in the map which should be needed to spawn the final event.

• 1 month later...

for some more detail, I completed the djin meta event, but marmox event won't spawn any new marmoxes so it is stuck at 50% completion. May I suggest allowing players to pick instances, cause this kind of thing comes up in almost every map I spend time in and there is nothing we can do to fix it except wait for weeks if not months at a time. This is really disheartening and makes me question the playablity of this game over time.

I do want to thank whoever reset the map in a relatively short period of time, I was able to get the achievement, but keep in mind this was done before and it eventually bugged out again. Other players will need this addressed if they decide to go for the achievement. But again thanks for the quick response around the holiday/new release

Archived