Adventures No Mas

Personally, I do not enjoy adventures and will not participate in them.

Please don't make Adventures part of the dailys any more.

If you enjoy Adventures then good for you but you and everyone have to admit they don't belong in this game.

Have a nice day and please knock it off with these immersion breaking failed attempts at who knows why.

i don't like adventures either...in that line of thought, they should also remove activity participation and event completer from the dailies because they're both dailies I, specifically me, hate and never do and no one playing this game, not a single person enjoys. : P

anyway are you complaining that adventures are bad or that they shouldn't be a daily. i hate adventures cus some of them (most of them) are just plain made awfully and if they made minor changes to them in terms of where am i supposed to go for this one- oh (flying circus im especially looking at you) // oh i guess the timer started instantly and my silver+ attempt was ruined while I reorientated myself // well i messed this up can i just reset already // and a million complaints about how long it takes to get used to a lot of movement skills in various tranform ones (looks at auric basin), i'd do them more often.

Just don’t do them. It’s highly unlikely that anything in the game will be unanimously liked.

All of the newer ones have been very very lenient on the time to achieve gold. Actually, all of the POF ones have just been for AP. They also added a lot of time to the HoT ones making pretty much getting gold easy mode.

Everyone has things they don't enjoy.If we keep everyone happy there'll be no dailies left.Adventures are rare enough, since 80% is a JP, 15% is a bounty, and <5% are adventures.So the rare few instances adventures are a daily, just do a cheap WvW daily like spending 25 tokens.

OP, I get that you're just voicing your opinion on Adventures and that you'd like them to not be an option for the Dailys, but... you got OTHER DAILY OPTIONS to choose from. Pick 3 from one of those non-Adventures options and call it a "day." :wink:

And for the record, I've never done an Adventure for a Daily (I don't much like them either) since they were introduced, and I have two accounts that I do Dailys on practically... daily.

@Mahaedros.7085 said:

If you enjoy Adventures then good for you but you and everyone have to admit they don't belong in this game.

I don't admit they don't belong in the game. And I enjoy quite a few of the adventures. They're another type of content which adds variety. There's so much kill, kill, kill already, it's nice to occasionally have an alternative. I did fallen masks today for a daily. Took me a few minutes and I was done, had a good time doing it.

Your preference is just your preference. There's nothing factual about it, and it's not something everyone can agree on.

@"Mahaedros.7085" said:If you enjoy Adventures then good for you but you and everyone have to admit they don't belong in this game.I like them, they're fun little sidebars. If you don't, they're easily ignored. But "they don't belong in this game"? They have more in common with the original concept of the game than most new additions.

Archived