Really actively LFG and a place to call home

iAddison.3291

I've been on GW2 on and off so quickly so many times.But not anymore! This stops NOW!

~~I'd very much appreciate it if you could actually read my post and decide whether I'm a fit or not.And not just actively recruit me just to add a number to your roster list in the guild.There's many people who like to copy/paste their recruitment posts in many different games.I want something unique and hear about your guild in your own words.But, if you must copy/paste, then go ahead, as long as you read my post and KNOW that I could be a good fit for you!~~

I am now actively looking for a new guild to be a part of my new family.And I'm looking for very decent, mature, friendly, loving, and caring members of the family. Patient as well and welcoming.Guild Wars 2 is just a game, it's not meant to put yourself in a bad mood if fractals have gone wrong with your friends, just try it again until you succeed.I have a very patient and relaxing and friendly mindset when playing a game online with others!And I'm a pretty sensitive and soft person so if anyone gets angry at me for messing up on a VIDEO GAME, that's just a huge NO-NONone of the drama and kids stuff. I'm 29 years old, Male, living in the USA, on GMT -5, if timezone matters to you. It does to me. I'd like to play with others.I may not be on for a lot of evenings due to work, but I can be on mornings/afternoons.So, if you're actively holding events during the nighttime I won't be able to participate unless I'm off work. And being off of work during the evenings is very random different times. I don't know when I'll be off during the evenings, it just depends. So, if being in guild events is a must for all of your members, I'm currently not the right member for you at this time if they are all held in the night time and none in the mornings/afternoons. If you're fine with me not being able to do much in the evenings (depending on when I'm working or not) Then by all means, invite me =D

I'd really love to just be among others and make friends while being in a guild long-term and enjoying GW2 :heart:I don't really play any online games very much anymore.But recently, GW2 is just a big huge interest for me because I've played it before and really enjoyed it.It's just the matter of me finding the right guild and finding a group of friends so I may play GW2 a long time!I'll most likely just keep GW2 in my life along with other non-online games and Netflix =D

So, anyways, I hope this was enough for you to see if I'm a fit or not.My brain just went POOF brain dead and Idk what to type in anymore.

If you read all this, I appreciate that much! Thank you!

Hello! First off welcome back to guild wars! I am from FENX would like to ask that you check out our post on the forums. We do host weekly stuff, however it is completely voluntary. We have a discord server that is fairly active most of the day and night. We try to be a welcoming family type of guild and realize that real life should ALWAYS come first as guild wars is just a game! I will ask that you look into us and if you like it, give us a try. Happy Gaming! -Fae

Hmmm. I wish you luck finding a guild. I don't know if you'd be a fit for my guild or not, but erring on the side of the caution I'd say no. However, I like the way you laid out the post and specified. It's important to know what kind of guild you'd fit best into.

There's a lot of razzing in my guild and though a lot of us are older (I'm 56 myself), you can't have a guild where sometimes people don't get irritable. After all, many of us have played together for years. We have good days and bad days. An always loving always caring guild seems to be a big ask for me. I mean there's no teen drama in my guild either. There are people who have medical issues, or are just raising kids and have days when patience wears thin. Patience is a great virtue. Joining a guild where you expect everyone to be just as patient seems a pipe dream.

Anyway like the post and wish you luck in finding what you're looking for.

Hi there Stranger,

If you are looking for a friendly, family like environment with lots of answers! Take time to consider[sOUL]!

You can find most of the information about us under this link: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/31790/na-casual-pvx-active-seeks-new-and-vet-players-join-the-soul-experience#latest

If you would like to apply for the guild membership please fill an application form on our website at: http://psr.shivtr.com/

If you wish to be given even more information you can get in touch with myself either in game or via forums.

Praise Joko!

First off, welcome back. I do have to admit, I liked your post. I don't post to often for people looking for guilds here, but I figured I would toss something here.

About us at Build a [bEAR] Bandits, we are kinda small and we more play because we enjoy each others company. Most of us are in our 30s and have pretty crazy schedules so you can see us around at all times though most of us play in NA prime or a bit past, depending on the day of the week. We use to all be part of a scheduled guild, a bit hard core with raid times and the such, but we took a step back and ended up deciding to take things at our own pace. We don't have scheduled events, mostly we figure out what we want to do or who needs what and go from there. We like to take things casual, but still know when to put on the big girl (and boy) pants on. As we grow we are looking to set some more events, but never a you must be here at this time attitude.

As for learning we love to show people and teach people about the game. Mind you we mostly WvW (we are currently on FA) but we do from time to time step our toes into PvE or even PvP as we do have friends in the guild on other servers. So it depends as well on what you are looking to do as well. One of the other Leaders in the guild is super good at it, he teaches me allll the time about new classes and mechanics (I'm a slow learner). Still, when members do mess up or are taking a bit longer to learn things everyone is really cool about it. You should see me with jumping puzzles, it's the worst! They'll tease me a bit, but never harshly. Thankfully they all have Mesmers for portals and never mind to help me out, haha.

If you wanna check us out hit me up in game or Aimes (breakeryeti.9824) and we can chat a bit and you can hang with us on our Discord server to get to know us and see if we might be a good fit. The only draw back would be time. Like I said most of us are on in NA prime, but you can find us on during the days just not as often or as the entire group.

Either way I wish you luck in finding a guild!

i find your ad cute. lolwe maybe just the fit for you, not gonna boast. haha.

long story short, it's a chill relax guild with many exp who are burned out from being hardcore, just take their time to teach/mentor newcomers/returning players. most of us have work/school during the day so we're fairly active at night, around 7pm CST until late. that leaves Discord our social hub for the rest of the day and it's very very active. by active i meant it blows your phone during the day, and our low night has about 5-10 people in different voice channels, new people even. our record was 31 people in voice chat just for some silly guild missions that half of them never done before.some on Europe/Aussie do play during the day/afternoon, but only some. since we don't want to be a glorified map chat with over 400 mems from all over the world, we're only recruiting NA players now. our base in game is about 170 players but a lot are inactive and we don't kick due to that. yet. so the real number is about 20-30 players at night, and half that number during the day. easier for group contents without crowding the guild chat too much. think we hit the sweet spot. so probably gonna invite 10 more players and start grooming everyone for even higher end game content like raids.

lots of newbies are starting to get online often and we hold more events at night for them. but we run lots during the weekdays and weekends too, so one of these days, you'd be able to catch up.i'm the guild leader, although i miss half the events happening in guild cuz i get off work very late. lol.if something sparkling, find more fireworks here: https://www.reddit.com/r/guildrecruitment/comments/7u0gj4/napvxintense_pleasure_mmm_chill_guild_lfm/

Archived