What ONE thing could the game have that would satisfy you?

Cyrin.1035

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@"cptaylor.2670" said:The only thing I’m pretty impatient for and consistently disappointed about are guild updates and decorations.

Getting more functionality for guild halls and a steady stream of decorations would be great for me. The rest I can usually be pretty patient for.

But decorating is kind of my fashion wars equivalent of fashion wars end game. And the scribe system is still a bit of a mess too. :p

This ! Anything guild related is something i would pay for. Exacly like you said. Finished the hall and suddenly there is just less content to do. Sadly i've posted lots of comments on this kinds of topics. But nothing so far.

@Firedash.4570 said:REPLACE THE CHARR WITH A BETTER RACE. Dear god I don't know why ANet made those horrible looking things. Really just look at the Asura and Sylvari and ANet has already proven that you can make non human races that look great. I just really dislike seeing those half dog/rodent looking things running around, sometimes I mistake them as an NPC attacking me (kappa). And have you had a good long look at their... necks... Looks disfigured sometimes to me. Just very unpleasant to look at.

So yeah that would be what would make me happy personally.

Dude no. Charrs are the best! Still my favorite race.

Another thing would be a new story. So new characters wont have to do all the steps my main (a charr ofc!) already did. Just like they did with factions and nightfall. You can be a new character or an existing one without the need to do all story before.

A library or codex in the hero tab that would keep the various books we've been collecting in game (and other lore-building information as well) would be nice.

I also sort of want an overhaul to the combo system; an active, deep aggro management system; and replacing passive stats (T&V) with active defensive ones, but that's a big undertaking and a complicated subject.

@Oldirtbeard.9834 said:

@Durzlla.6295 said:Hands down, player housing, something that all of my gathering nodes and home instance stuff would be in, I’d have a selection of “plots” for to set up, and most importantly, that I’d be able to decorate with scribe.

I love the idea of being able to make decorations and stuff via scribe, but unless you have your own guild hall atm, or are your guilds designated scribe it’s effectively pointless.

Also, LWS1 coming back in some way, shape or form.

Try not to make this feature all Gem Store like the mounts, have a branch of scribing to make furniture.

My suggestion was under the impression not just a branch of scribe would make furniture but you’d be able to use ALL the decorations from scribe for your house.

Obviously they can also throw some stuff in the gemstore too if they want, but at the very least allow what scribe has currently to be useable or it’d be very upsetting.

@"Firedash.4570" said:just look at the Asura and Sylvari and ANet has already proven that you can make non human races that look great

look at Asura ... non human races that look great

Asura ... great

skdjzyD.png

Don't get me wrong, I'm not the biggest Charr fan out there, but the little rat-goblins are considerably worse IMO.

Dyable weapons: Would literally give up an expansion and an LS season worth of content for this one feature. Too many times have I had a weapon with fitting aesthetics and unfitting color scheme for my outfit and vice versa.

Alternatively (but much lower priority), mounts with alternative rigs: Asuran hoverbike skimmer, Segmented charr motorcycle raptor, Wyvern gryphon, etc.

As an even lower priority alternative, outfit templates: I couldn't care less about build templates, but when I make an outfit that I can't afford an armor set for, I end up needing to screenshot every skin and every dye in each channel of each item.Considering that someimes I have to use up to 3-4 shades of a different color because different skins react to the same dye in a completely different manner, and that now we have mounts with the same hassle, not to mention the constant transmutation charge spendings to swap between established outfits just because there's nothing to store them on, changing one's build is honestly nowhere near as much of a struggle as dedicated fashion wars gameplay.

@MarshallLaw.9260 said:

@"Firedash.4570" said:just look at the Asura and Sylvari and ANet has already proven that you can make non human races that look great

look at Asura ... non human races that look great

Asura ... great

skdjzyD.png

Don't get me wrong, I'm not the biggest Charr fan out there, but the little rat-goblins are considerably worse IMO.

Lol.

Archived