Theme songs for Professions?

DrRockso.8593

Heya guys, so thinking back to my time in Guild Wars 1 I always had a theme song associated with the professions. Its something fun, and is a good way to introduce people to new music so here are the ones I got.

Warrior- Sabaton-To hell and Back-

Thief-Chris Cornell- You know my name-

Elementalist- Lindsey Stirling-Elements-

Mesmer-Delain- My Masquerade-

Ranger- Nightwish- Alpenglow-

Guardian- Hammerfall- Hearts on Fire-

Necromancer- Deathstars-Death Die Hard-

Engineer-Delain- Tell me, Mechanist-

Share some of yours!

@"InsaneQR.7412" said:There is actually a guard, thief warrior and necri theme song done by a band.

Thats the thief song and the other three you can find on their channel. They have made fantastic songs and fun to listen too, sadly they are not very active atm.

yoooo thats pretty good actually

@Izanagi.7831 said:

@"InsaneQR.7412" said:There is actually a guard, thief warrior and necri theme song done by a band.

Thats the thief song and the other three you can find on their channel. They have made fantastic songs and fun to listen too, sadly they are not very active atm.

yoooo thats pretty good actually

Warrior song.

Necro song (Never put this in necro forums, they wouldnt like the lyrics^^')

And guard.

The songs are quiet outdated. I wish they would make new ones but i havent seen any activity since the "No mans sky" song. So probably not gonna happen.

Btw: Mesmer: Lindsey Stirling: Shatter meWhy this song seems obvious i think.

Mesmer Theme Song - Perfect Illusion

When Lady Gaga says “It wasn’t loveee, it wasn’t loveee! It was the Perfect Illusion.”

You have to imagine a lover standing in front of the love of their LIFE, only to find out in the end it was all a lie, and the Illsuion shatters into tiny shards of pink and purple neon shards of fractured reality. Forever MENTALLY DAMAGING the psyche of the one who FELL in love.

Archived