Pvp Core Codition help me

Ayikol.1945

You're going to have to be more specific about what you're having difficulty surviving against.

This is the typical core condi engi build. If you are struggling with survivability, you can switch out the gear for different stats (IE Rabid, Wanderer, etc).

If it's a skill rotation thing, don't forget you have access to large blinding fields with Bomb Kit 4, and Mortar Kit 4, plus blinds from pistol 3 and grenade 3.

I prefer to run it with Scrapper because you get barrier + long-lasting stealth from Sneak Gyro which helps you stay alive and get stomps. You also have function gyro which wins fights.

Overall though, I wouldn't recommend it. I played condi engi for a while in PvP and I just don't think it's viable now, especially after the condi stacks nerfs a few patches ago.Players pack a lot of cleanse because scourge is still a factor and condi engi just doesn't have enough cover condi to make damage stick very reliably. Yes, you can take down some builds, but others you will be completely unable to touch. Furthermore, on condi you're working far too hard for your damage. You take a lot of risk getting close and tagging them with burn, which then does .. what, 2-4k dps? Assuming they don't cleanse it immediately? You're better off playing Holo. When you get close, you nuke them for a 15-20k combo instead.

@"Vagrant.7206" said:You're going to have to be more specific about what you're having difficulty surviving against.

This is the typical core condi engi build. If you are struggling with survivability, you can switch out the gear for different stats (IE Rabid, Wanderer, etc).

If it's a skill rotation thing, don't forget you have access to large blinding fields with Bomb Kit 4, and Mortar Kit 4, plus blinds from pistol 3 and grenade 3.

he is asking for a pvp build ... this does not seems to be a pvp build .... alchemy is quite a must for spvp ----

@EUmad.7645 said:

@"Vagrant.7206" said:You're going to have to be more specific about what you're having difficulty surviving against.

is the typical core condi engi build. If you are struggling with survivability, you can switch out the gear for different stats (IE Rabid, Wanderer, etc).

he is asking for a pvp build ... this does not seems to be a pvp build .... alchemy is quite a must for spvp ----

I think he edited the title after my post.

Aaaaanyway, this is the old core condi build. It's garbage right now, as are most of the core engi builds in PvP. They've gotten whammied with the condi nerf, as well as the gutting of alchemy.

Archived