Why isnt KDR a bigger part of the war score in wvw?

@ChronosCosmos.9450 said:

@ChronosCosmos.9450 said:Actually, it was the opposite. We had a PUG Commander against MAG's guild Blob, MGR and friends(Was it KaZo? Forgot). I know that Mag is not as strong as they were before. They still have guilds from the past which were part of their run and they're getting smashed with EBG queued by a PUG commander.

Are you not reading what Mag players have been saying? The fight guilds don't fight in ebg, they fight on borderlands, partly because of all the pugs and partly because of the queue. Back in march we were also still linked with AR which most of their pugs also spent time in ebg. MGR is like Zapp's guild(ppters) they moved few months ago to CD,
Kazo isn't on mag you might have seen a stray guildtag

This dude, trying to twist words to fit his argument

You're the one twisting. Lmao you even editted your comment to say "Straytag" instead of different Guild. Get out of here.

You do realize... the forums shows if the post is edited and at what time? right? you know, like pretty much every one of your post...

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@XenesisII.1540 said:

@ChronosCosmos.9450 said:Actually, it was the opposite. We had a PUG Commander against MAG's guild Blob, MGR and friends(Was it KaZo? Forgot). I know that Mag is not as strong as they were before. They still have guilds from the past which were part of their run and they're getting smashed with EBG queued by a PUG commander.

Are you not reading what Mag players have been saying? The fight guilds don't fight in ebg, they fight on borderlands, partly because of all the pugs and partly because of the queue. Back in march we were also still linked with AR which most of their pugs also spent time in ebg. MGR is like Zapp's guild(ppters) they moved few months ago to CD,
Kazo isn't on mag you might have seen a stray guildtag

This dude, trying to twist words to fit his argument

You're the one twisting. Lmao you even editted your comment to say "Straytag" instead of different Guild. Get out of here.

You do realize... the forums shows if the post is edited and at what time? right? you know, like pretty much every one of your post...

Least I didn't ditch my server because of getting double teamed lol. Man up mate. Mag ran as soon as they faced adversity. Enjoy your 3 months of victory. We'll take our 5 years. Including 2 WvW Leagues. Bunch of Pansies mate.

It’s sort of like winning a sporting event when the other side couldn’t even field a full squad, then talking trash about it.

Anyway, ppt is boring, this scoring/ranking system is boring, blobbing inferior numbers is boring.

RvR was a success because you got the most rp for killing players.

@ChronosCosmos.9450 said:Least I didn't ditch my server because of getting double teamed lol. Man up mate.What are you going on about now?

Mag ran as soon as they faced adversity. Enjoy your 3 months of victory. We'll take our 5 years. Including 2 WvW Leagues. Bunch of Pansies mate.lol ok

Interesting fact, but did you know that Seafarer's Rest, Henge of Denravi, and Gates of Madness, each also won 2 wvw leagues?

@ChronosCosmos.9450 said:Mag ran as soon as they faced adversity. Enjoy your 3 months of victory. We'll take our 5 years. Including 2 WvW Leagues. Bunch of Pansies mate.

The enjoyment doesn't come from winning the stupid matches, don't you understand that? 3 months of boredom meant absolutely nothing, it was a complete waste of time for everyone who went to Mag to get a real fight out of BG and for many it was so disappointing that they either quit or went to EU. The only fun part was the first three weeks when BG actually tried to fight us. The rest was absolutely terrible. There's no honor in beating an opponent who doesn't even try. Someday maybe you will realize that and transfer off BG like I did.

@Optimator.3589 said:

@"XenesisII.1540" said:Is it finally time for the conspiracy theories to come out?Some people have a funny view of Mag.

The hilarious thing is that they think we only ever "blob them down with a 2:1 advantage" or some such rubbish. Unless they themselves are counting each Mag player as being worth 2 players from their servers. Which might actually be closer to the truth in many fights, since we frequently destroy zergs that outnumber our cloud.

excepting prime time, when i was linked with mag they usually always had way more since everyone spams ebg

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:

@"XenesisII.1540" said:Is it finally time for the conspiracy theories to come out?Some people have a funny view of Mag.

The hilarious thing is that they think we only ever "blob them down with a 2:1 advantage" or some such rubbish. Unless they themselves are counting each Mag player as being worth 2 players from their servers. Which might actually be closer to the truth in many fights, since we frequently destroy zergs that outnumber our cloud.

excepting prime time, when i was linked with mag they usually always had way more since everyone spams ebg

You don't think other servers have queues for their ebg in prime time? Plus there are times when 1/4 of the map is afk because they don't want to leave the map to go back in queue.

Archived