Could we please have a cabinet for tonics and a bookshelf for books?

Moi.5013

I have so many of these items just taking up space and I hate to destroy them but I am just running out of space all the time. I have purchased 12 bank tabs expansions and have a few characters I dont play much to store things on but still never seem to have enough room for all the interesting but seldom used drops I want to keep!

I really like this idea. I would also vote for a "Memento crate" which wouldn't need to be a shelf, although that would be cool, but rather it could be an non-bank container for junk where for us hoarders who keep useless crap like Ellen Kiel Support Tokens you forgot to turn in or the Refugee Child's Drawing (I don't care if its worth 5000 karma, that drawing is just too darn cute to consume).

And to prevent such an extra container from being used as extra bank space perhaps anything placed into it could become a "memento" and all game functions of it is disabled. It could no longer be sold or used - it would basically becomes the item icon and description. A nice touch could be a short text entry players could type describing why they are keeping or how they got this junk :)

@"Rauderi.8706" said:A Lore and Books tab would also be great. While a home instance library would also work, I'm afraid the interface would turn out as lame as the Season portal scrolls.I am all for a "Bookshelf" in our Home Instance where we could click on it and a list of the books we have collected with readable entries pops up, much like the Portal Scroll Tomes. A little more flair would be good, but if it were to work like them(at least to start), I wouldn't be too disappointed. Perhaps they could do small enhancements in future updates, but to have a "Lore Repository" and get then off my toons and out of my bank woudl be GREAT! Maybe make the bookshelf look more full as you ad books to it could be cool...with very subtly detailed spines for that cooly "Filling my bookshelf with these very cool rare books" feeling.

I also like the idea of a "Memento Chest" or something along those lines. Perhaps binding them in the chest, removing game functionality(as someone previously suggested) and adding a "Lore Description" to the item again woudl get them off my toons and out of my bank.

Wins all around!

Should be easy enough to tie it to Collections.E.g. Collect/find all the books from X map, get a bookshelf with all X map's books on it.

The "toybox" would be a nice addition as well. A Wardrobe- or "Box o fun"-like place to keep my gizmos at Home...

Archived