Riverside getting focused, unlink Vabbi!

desoshit.1586

Riverside is capable of handling vabbi easily by numbers. We have seen that in recent MUs

Riverside might be in PvE right now or whatever. Weekly activity times! Also in Germany there are exam phases right now

Riverside is a blob server, and when 1-2 fights are lost people just go back to PvE. If you care for fights etc. dont be on a national PPT server

Its a three-way fight, always has been. So one will always cry

Vabbi players are, in my eyes, better in fighting. RS fights us, they loose. They repeat, they go PvE, hence point 3. and theres no reason to complain as long as Riverside COULD compete with Vabbi but just doesnt want to

wait for the big WvW changes

@desoshit.1586 said:Anet, what have we done to deserve this??? Remove links completely if you can't balance the game, we don't have a link so others should not have it too!

lol. when i woke up this morning Vabbi keep in eb was t2 for riverside with tons of sieges and defenders and going to be t3. I personally tagged up and resetted everything from riverside while you still had a blob. So just learn to fight, tag up and start play wvw instead of cry in forum.But i understand that. Nearly all RS commanders ragequit faster than pugs as soon as they lose some fights. The only ones decent are Disco and Lyroc, the rest are just crybabies ppters that have no clue how to organize a squad and fight.

So you have 2 options:1 - start to tag up, teach bad players how to play wvw and learn yourself how to do it2 - abandon ship to Drakkar

@Pedro.7180 said:2 - abandon ship to Drakkar

It is better to delete the game then play together with players like on Drakkar....

Anet should not help some server to win by giving them links, if a server is trash they should lose badly and not be supported by the developer and ruin good servers like Riverside. And because of such help Anet provides good server like Riverside implode while trash like Vabbi managed to win outnumbering everyone 24\7

@desoshit.1586 said:

.. trash like Vabbi managed to win outnumbering everyone 24\7

It's not like your publics or your not existent guilds are smashing us 24/7 in even numbers. I remember when RS was ppting the shit out of T1 with their morning shift and was the best Fight Server beside FSP. Back then you always used your good KDA to shittalk other servers. If i take a look at the KDA right now, it sounds pretty funny to be called trash by a RS player.Honestly you guys just experience the pain which alot of servers had to experience while getting shittalked by you.

What am i reading? 30 players spawn camping you is a problem? Where is your blob then? Early in the morning on Tuesday, about 10 of our players (including myself) managed to breach in your T3 EB keep and farm you guys in it for about 30 minutes before capping it, and i'm pretty positive you guys had the number to fight back and EVENTUALLY wipe us. Sorry to burst your bubble but Vabbi is just superior, especially if most of your national PPTers are just giving up after 2 fights lost and they go back to PvE, in my opinion you can only blame yourselves.

Archived