Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Additional titles?


BeLZedaR.4790

Recommended Posts

Just thought it would be fun and now that wintrading got punished for once I found it a fitting time to propose this:

What if the titles for LB rotated between 2 different sets, or maybe have the second set be acquired for achieving a certain rank for multiple seasons.Anyhow I was bored and found some cool titles, changed them to be in the x Legend format theme and there’s a second set. Thoughts?250: Fearless Legend100: Remorseless Legend25: Emotionless Legend10: Unwavering Legend3: Eternal Legend2: The Living Myth1: The Almighty

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@"BeLZedaR.4790" said:Just thought it would be fun and now that wintrading got punished for once I found it a fitting time to propose this:

What if the titles for LB rotated between 2 different sets, or maybe have the second set be acquired for achieving a certain rank for multiple seasons.Anyhow I was bored and found some cool titles, changed them to be in the x Legend format theme and there’s a second set. Thoughts?250: Fearless Legend100: Remorseless Legend25: Emotionless Legend10: Unwavering Legend3: Eternal Legend2: The Living Myth1: The Almighty

"My Schrift is A: The Almighty. Not only can I see into the future, but I can also transform it!" sorry, had to. like the titles btw.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There are already so many ___ Legend titles that they have lost a lot of meaning to most people, would rather them not add more. With that being said there should definitely be more incentive to go high on the leader board for repeated seasons with stuff like extra league tickets, ascended shards of glory, grandmaster marks, and straight gold.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@ArthurDent.9538 said:There are already so many ___ Legend titles that they have lost a lot of meaning to most people, would rather them not add more. With that being said there should definitely be more incentive to go high on the leader board for repeated seasons with stuff like extra league tickets, ascended shards of glory, grandmaster marks, and straight gold.

Not a bad point. Personally I think most of these should be changed to x competitor, and actually have Legendary Competitor as a title.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

These are good. I like the idea of these being the upgraded titles for top 250 having achieved a certain rank twice.

We need something now to distinguish from the current titles. Same top 250 titles for 5 seasons now. Too much

Either something completely new to represent the same top 250 or something to distinguish from having achieved them multiple times would be nice as you suggested.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Odik.4587 said:MORE REASONS TO WINTRADE?! YOU ARE GONE MAD !XDD the whole point is to hope they are starting to stop this madness. If they don't this entire thing is obviously pointless.@"Crab Fear.1624" said:Are those titles like for all at that level and until the next one, or can everyone else get "Tweeners"?I thought about permanent after 3 seasons of reaching the required ranking, or 2 in a row. But you could make them temporary instead I suppose.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Abazigal.3679 said:These are good, but they need to change the whole title/emote system since it has no meaning today.Back in time, it meant something to have a shark emote or x title, but there are so many now that noone cares or does give a look on them

I really agree. I’ve read dragon rank used to require 8.9m rank instead of 1.1, and I think it should’ve stayed this way.There’s nothing legendary about “Legendary Champion” anymore.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@BeLZedaR.4790 said:

@Abazigal.3679 said:These are good, but they need to change the whole title/emote system since it has no meaning today.Back in time, it meant something to have a shark emote or x title, but there are so many now that noone cares or does give a look on them

I really agree. I’ve read dragon rank used to require 8.9m rank instead of 1.1, and I think it should’ve stayed this way.There’s nothing legendary about “Legendary Champion” anymore.True, Legendary Champion used to be 2x lvl 80 rank points.

Anet nerfed those things double. First they vastly increased the rank points per match and also reduced the number of rank points required. Also Legendary Champion is just lvl 81 now. Very poor decision making from Anet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's especially concerning emotes, which could have given an other alternative to titles, like it happened in GW1. Displaying tiger/phoenix/dragon emotes were cool because you felt " special " since not many people had these at a given time.

Now everyone got them, so there is no point doing /rank. Actually, i don't even recall anyone using it in game, nor trying to do special finishers..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...