Fishing Event (Redeeming IG-6417) bugged [merged]

People can be such kittens. I didn't get how it worked (grabbed the harpoon gun snd jumped into the water instead on remaining on land, so I didn't see the circles at first, either), and by the time I had figured it out it was already over. I asked repeatedly, but no one cared to explain. And the event description on the right didn't explain, either. Thanks for wasting my time with this kitten event for several hours today. Seriously. At first it didn't start at all for whatever hours, then this.

Edit: Finally got it! Funny enough, the Fisher Recording remained in my inventory after I receive the back item. Probably to forever remind me of this "fun" experience. ;) No, I don't mean the event itself, that was fun.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found an IP where it was bugged, even though the charr cub was at the right spot and had the event thing over his head, and called for people to fish, he wouldn't respond to anyone. Tried again on another IP a few hours later and there it did work finally. Still have the completed fishing recording device in my inventory after feeding all the completed ones to the broken golem though, not sure what to do with it - I guess it's safe to delete?

@darksome.1697 said:Found an IP where it was bugged, even though the charr cub was at the right spot and had the event thing over his head, and called for people to fish, he wouldn't respond to anyone. Tried again on another IP a few hours later and there it did work finally. Still have the completed fishing recording device in my inventory after feeding all the completed ones to the broken golem though, not sure what to do with it - I guess it's safe to delete?

I deleted mine but haven't been able to get credit for the Warden event yet, will try again later.

Archived