Random questions to ask - just for fun

Aidda.8027

I doubt all my questions will be answered but I figured I ask them anyway. And they are for anyone who wants to answer. thanks!

1. if you had to drink one engineer elixir which one would you pick and what real life situation would you use it for?

2. If you got a chance in real life to eat something from the game what food would you pick?

3. for the dev(s) who play Zelda Breath of the Wild how many hours have you played? It is very cool to find out that the meteors on the last map were inspired by ZBoTW

4. Is there a person in the office you respect and admire and if so how have they earned your admiration?

5. has this new episode made you create a new character? maybe a charr? asura?

6. how or who are the masterminds behind the achievements in the new story? I have been having a lot of fun trying to get them and want to say thank you.

7. request: for one of the twitch streams - can we get a new guild hall tour and see the dev jumping puzzle or decorations?

8. for legendary there is no PoF meta that gives argument gemstones. Is this going to be fixed or are PoF only players just meant to buy them on the Trading Post?

Aidda out

@"Aidda.8027" said:

1. If you got a chance in real life to eat something from the game what food would you pick?

I know you mean these questions for the ANet folks but I just have to give a shout out to http://terribletriocreations.tumblr.com/post/114706628784/charr-ed-meat-on-a-stick-its-meatoberfest-in as I have made that RL a few times and it's heaven every time. (I broil rather than grill, works fine).

@"Aidda.8027" said:

1. has this new episode made you create a new character? maybe a charr? asura?

It actually made me repurpose a charr mesmer that I had, using the miniature tonic, to play as a olmakhan cub. Have her with the cooking outfit, and quite "wild" and leathery armor clothing for combatIt's so much fun to play with her, the little ankle biter

Archived