Renegade Gameplay PvE

orisci.6527

Open world it may be one of the easiest/cheesiest things to play. The story was very nice with it.

The utilities count as "summons" so mobs will attack them instead of you. You can camp shortbow and do respectable damage, you have massive aoe with Icerazor/F3/Sevenshot/Spiritcrush, easy breakbars with Scorchrazor and Darkrazor, and your heal makes you pretty much ignore all the burning that you can be vulnerable to in the new areas.

Just in terms of open world it's g r e a t.

@Joxer.6024 said:But what builds, for now? Or does it not really matter?

In open world?

I ran Corruption 3-2-1/Invocation 1-1-1/Renegade 2-2-2Renegade/Demon StancesShortbow/Mace+Axe

The second legend doesn't really matter at all. You pretty much just camp Renegade stance with shortbow, spam a summon (usually icerazor) and faceroll your 1-4 and F3 keys, F2 for more might if you dont run Vindication (prob better for open world tbh) and F4 if you're in a hard fight and want the alacrity for shorter heal summon.

If you're asking about a meta DPS build who knows, wait for qT. I'm wondering if Jalis is better than Renegade or not. We'll see.

Ok, having the summons stay up when you swap legends is kinda handy, no? I mean if you have hammers out and swap out of Jalis they go away, but with like Razorclaw I swap to Mallyx and it stays up for its duration (on the golem of course), since in play they can be killed.Still, worked into a proper rotation this may be a good thing? I dunno since I suck at theory crafting really. Also heaps of fire fields! ;)

I mean for most PVE you'll probably be camping M/A and spamming Razorclaw or keeping up Soulcleave. With shortbow energy is irrelevant because the bow skills cost basically nothing.

I'm wondering if F3 is going to be in the rotation somehow. In which case we would run like.. Mallyx/Renegade and then just press F3 and not use any utilities because of the energy cost. Wew.

@Evolute.6239 said:

@Joxer.6024 said:But what builds, for now? Or does it not really matter?

In open world?

I ran Corruption 3-2-1/Invocation 1-1-1/Renegade 2-2-2Renegade/Demon StancesShortbow/Mace+Axe

The second legend doesn't really matter at all. You pretty much just camp Renegade stance with shortbow, spam a summon (usually icerazor) and faceroll your 1-4 and F3 keys, F2 for more might if you dont run Vindication (prob better for open world tbh) and F4 if you're in a hard fight and want the alacrity for shorter heal summon.

If you're asking about a meta DPS build who knows, wait for qT. I'm wondering if Jalis is better than Renegade or not. We'll see.

Thanks! yeah, was wondering mostly which won out, Devastation or Invocation.....and I too am just really biding time until the qT boys do their thing. ;)

@Evolute.6239 said:I don't see how Dev beats out Invo. The damage increase traits are for power, not condi. But maybe the group fero buff will make it better.

Either way there are some youtube videos of weird F3 rotations with Mallyx elite that are hitting 36k so I think we're in for a nice treat.

Link pls. I need this in my life

@Evolute.6239 said:

Just randomly found it. M/A camping. Not realistic buffs and janky F3 over Jalis hammers and yada yada

But it's promising!

That F3 only works on a golem that size, it hits nothing of a humanoid size.

How it will really play is you run mallyx/kalla, and use kalla and mallyx elites till you run out of energy and swap.

Archived