DD condi daredevil not achieving enough dps

CasualWanderer.5824

Good evening.I am trying out this build.I am following the absolute same rotation, but not getting anywhere near the 30k dps that are being shown in the video featured in the build.Getting 21k dps tops.In the opener i am not getting the 50+ stacks of poison like the person in the video does, rather 25+ max.Tried all the golem settings possible, nothing changd. Had all buffs on me.

I have two berserker pieces, due to how hard it is to find a back and amulet viper's.Rest is vipers.All but 4 pieces of equipment are ascended.Any ideas as to why this happens? Did something get nerfed?Wasted quite a bit of gold on vipers, really wondering what is going on.

@"CasualWanderer.5824" said:Good evening.I am trying out this build.I am following the absolute same rotation, but not getting anywhere near the 30k dps that are being shown in the video featured in the build.Getting 21k dps tops.In the opener i am not getting the 50+ stacks of poison like the person in the video does, rather 25+ max.Tried all the golem settings possible, nothing changd. Had all buffs on me.

I have two berserker pieces, due to how hard it is to find a back and amulet viper's.Rest is vipers.All but 4 pieces of equipment are ascended.Any ideas as to why this happens? Did something get nerfed?Wasted quite a bit of gold on vipers, really wondering what is going on.

Do you have all the same buffs the video guy has? When they test those builds they use max stacks of might and quickness etc from a buddy, I think.

The benchmark in the video is with a group of people hitting for ~1 damage per attack, but importantly this means that it's getting 5x the amount of condi damage from venoms that you are solo (since in a raid group you'd have the the 5+ people to share venoms with). That's why you're not getting nearly the same amount of poison stacks or dps as them. The lack of full viper's gear also hurts your dps by a good amount, since about 95% of your dps comes from condis and by having berserker in just those two slots you're missing out on roughly 10% dps. Then there's the extra raw stats they get from having full ascended with stat infusions, about 3-4% more dps compared to you assuming you have no infusions and some non-ascended pieces. (Especially important is the amulet since it's your biggest stat stick, you can do the HoT storyline achievements for one. For a stand-in backpiece you can at least pick up a rare Rabid Spineguard and slot in a Black Diamond for just a few gold from the trading post, netting you 43 condi damage and 9 expertise compared to the 52/27 from an ascended viper's back)

Since QTFY no longer does things, Snowcrows has the up to date benchmarks, which lists their condi thief with allies at 32,280 max dps and average of 31,300. So out of their 32k dps, you're missing about 5k dps from the lack of venomshare, and about 4k more from the stats (so probably maxing out at about 23k solo with perfect rotation and some luck). With full ascended viper's (but no infusions), I'm getting to ~25k on the dummy, solo with moderate latency, so I'd say you're not too far away from what to expect for what you've got.

Archived