Beedog Griffon Skin

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:

@Abakk.9176 said:I have experienced SAB for the first time and all i can think is that i can't ever get the minutes back that i spent in there.

I 'll never go in there again, ever, so please don't make it come out into the world i play in ...

Thank you!

Super Cloud Glider, at least 16 SAB mini pets, Kaiser Snake weapons, Super weapons, Storm Wizard weapons, King Toad weapons, Crimson Assassin weapons, Super Bee Dog Mail carrier, Crimson Assassin Backpack, Kaiser Snake backpack.

It’s already in the world you play in.

Yeah, but not right in my face apparently as ive never seen it.

A humongous flying mount however... bwêêêk. Just a few of those in the already obnoxious daily zerg could easily put me off the game.

Back when the Raven glider first came out there were a lot of complaints about it. The size, the bright colors and the number of people who had it and were gliding around bothered many. At that time I counseled patience. I pointed out it was a new shiny and after the new wore off it would be rarely seen. And that’s what happened. After a couple of weeks had gone by it mostly disappeared. The same thing would happen with a Beedog Mount. At first it would be common then after that it would be put away as people got tired of it and as new mounts show up. So it’s very unlikely you’d see a few in the daily zerg once the new wore off. My guess is it would mostly be a seasonal Mount whenever SAB appears then put away again for another year.

Good point... and a sparkle of hope...thanks ;)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Ben K.6238 said:I wouldn't be surprised if this happens, honestly.

It's unfortunate, because there are some outstanding mount skins available, but for some reason we always seem to gravitate towards the visual themes and colours that would appeal to a 12-year-old on an acid trip.

?Or maybe 20-30+ year olds like the nostalgic feeling of jagged edges that pixel/lowfi art styling provides? It's how games started.

Archived