Challenge: Create best out of class build (nothing serious, but lets see your creative side)

Crab Fear.1624

Please don't carry these into ranked or tournaments. They are for fun! A good laugh to break the monotony in unranked.

Healer Thief - Click!

This one relies on positioning, and ensuring you provide the venoms to allies, try to steal from rangers or mesmers whenever possible.

Use healing seed and cluster bomb to provide allies with even more heals. If you can watch out for continuous cc you are really survivable yourself.

also try to use your sig or agility near allies to share the cleanses.

you can actually do a fair amount of damage so wack away yourself...lol

pros:

• you share the heals from skelk venom which with the leeching will give allies about 1900 healing per hit (5 hits)
  • you share leeching with the giving 570 leech healing per hit (6 hits)
  • you can clear 3 conditions from allies
  • you can stealth res allies much faster
  • your 2 x steal provides you with over 5k healing
  • shadow refuge if used to full extent can provide 2880 + 416 healing per second or ~6656 healing over time
  • using healing seed you can provide 1800 healing bursts 3-4 with cluster bomb combo, in addtion to dumping a condi on interval and regeneration
  • all the perks of a normal sword thief, traited with pain response
  • provide some damage while healing

cons:

• allies unaware they are being healed by a thief
  • allies running away from the healer
  • cc overload (though if you can pull of shadow refuge you may survive)
  • not a ton of damage compared to bursty thieves
  • ripped apart at higher level pvp

REMEMBER THIS IS A JOKE BUILD

but any improvements are welcome

Edit: If the thread survives a bit we will put up a poll with the most up-voted builds for the public to choose the King Troll Build. The prize is 200 in game gold, sponsored/provided by me.

Feel free to screen this so I don't try to renege.

I'm having a bit of fun with this Warrior healing support build.http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAR8en8cAVegdeAmCCM7iFjAzIA0AyZJ5g92RA/HPkXyA-jpQWABAs/AulBAA

Pros:

• permanent immobilize spam
  • Good amount of condition clears
  • Nice amount of heals
  • Good amount of self sustain via might healing
  • medium amount of damage pressure
  • Good mobility
  • Lots of dodges/evades
  • Good rez bot
  • Overall, good team support.

Cons:

• No one actually fights on point anymore, so shouts won't effect anyone but yourself
  • No real spike damage, more of an attrition build.
  • Because no one focuses the target above the enemies head, immobilize spam is rendered useless.
  • Not a lot of CC

Otherwise in my Signature is a few favorite builds of mine, not exactly meta builds but with the changes coming to skill split balances, they could be.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vhAQNAR8anknBtfiVoBmoBUrhlTjyMHmuZo+Zr2tlMAShlD-jpBHQBtb/BHeEAQSZgAcBAAwBBQePAAA

This is a unique mesmer build from me with a very specific purpose; Everything in this build is picked to have the coolest name out of all the other choices.

So for weapons Greatsword/Sword+Gun is a no brainer. For specializations, Domination, Chaos and Chronomancer are my preferred picks. Of course all individual traits have the coolest names among the other choices as well. It uses Celestial Amulet because that sounds really powerful and divine. And it has Reaper Runes because you don't get names better than Reaper. For sigils it's Ruthlessness+Doom / Savagery+Intelligence.

You probably won't accomplish much of anything, but you'll know that you have the best sounding build on paper.

@"mortrialus.3062" said:http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vhAQNAR8anknBtfiVoBmoBUrhlTjyMHmuZo+Zr2tlMAShlD-jpBHQBtb/BHeEAQSZgAcBAAwBBQePAAA

This is a unique mesmer build from me with a very specific purpose; Everything in this build is picked to have the coolest name out of all the other choices.

So for weapons Greatsword/Sword+Gun is a no brainer. For specializations, Domination, Chaos and Chronomancer are my preferred picks. Of course all individual traits have the coolest names among the other choices as well. It uses Celestial Amulet because that sounds really powerful and divine. And it has Reaper Runes because you don't get names better than Reaper. For sigils it's Ruthlessness+Doom / Savagery+Intelligence.

You probably won't accomplish much of anything, but you'll know that you have the best sounding build on paper.

Danger Time..yep cool naming scheme

@"sephiroth.4217" said:I'm having a bit of fun with this Warrior healing support build.http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAR8en8cAVegdeAmCCM7iFjAzIA0AyZJ5g92RA/HPkXyA-jpQWABAs/AulBAA

Pros:

• permanent immobilize spam
  • Good amount of condition clears
  • Nice amount of heals
  • Good amount of self sustain via might healing
  • medium amount of damage pressure
  • Good mobility
  • Lots of dodges/evades
  • Good rez bot
  • Overall, good team support.

Cons:

• No one actually fights on point anymore, so shouts won't effect anyone but yourself
  • No real spike damage, more of an attrition build.
  • Because no one focuses the target above the enemies head, immobilize spam is rendered useless.
  • Not a lot of CC

Otherwise in my Signature is a few favorite builds of mine, not exactly meta builds but with the changes coming to skill split balances, they could be.

I have played a healing war lol.

Archived