Next season predictions

BeLZedaR.4790

Another season, and almost a year of Renegade trait line, kalla legend, and short bow being useless.

Still internally raging it was made as bad as it is.

Maybe 2019 it won't be worst trait line in the game. Never made it close to being comparable to any POF spec in their prime. Still ducking useless after every POF spec has been nerfed multiple times and it has received buffs as big as 333%...

Wasted money ... GG

@JayAction.9056 said:Another season, and almost a year of Renegade trait line, kalla legend, and short bow being useless.

Maybe 2019 it won't be worst trait line in the game. Never made it close to being comparable to any POF spec in their prime. Still ducking useless after every POF spec has been nerfed multiple times and it has received buffs as big as 333%...

Wasted money ... GG

They never will buff it to were its useful. See guardian signets and spirit weapons, two skill types they tried to buff numerous times. But they are still absolutely useless.

@Aza.2105 said:

@"JayAction.9056" said:Another season, and almost a year of Renegade trait line, kalla legend, and short bow being useless.

Wasted money ... GG

They never will buff it to were its useful. See guardian signets and spirit weapons, two skill types they tried to buff numerous times. But they are still absolutely useless.

Signet activation skills could be worth while in PvP while remain terrible in PvE, and vice versa - the passives being mediocre-to-meta for the PvE gamemode.

Instead, we get unused ability build varients in both gamemodes. In this specific case, we need more "gimmic" abilities like... "It's best in this specific scenario" type ability. I fear we are too concerned with the now instead of the needed.

@Saiyan.1704 said:

@Aza.2105 said:

@"JayAction.9056" said:Another season, and almost a year of Renegade trait line, kalla legend, and short bow being useless.

Wasted money ... GG

Signet activation skills
could
be worth while in PvP while remain terrible in PvE, and vice versa - the passives being mediocre-to-meta for the PvE gamemode.

Instead, we get unused ability build varients in both gamemodes. In this specific case, we need more "gimmic" abilities like... "It's best in this specific scenario" type ability. I fear we are too concerned with the now instead of the needed.

I'd say everything is wrong with signets. Each utility signet is geared towards a specific playstyle that doesn't work well together. Power, Condi, Support and Bunker. I think if signets had a more universal approach they would be more useful....like restores endurance...removes conditions etc. And don't get me started on the horrible signet GM trait. It might be good for pve...I have no idea. But its not to great in pvp. Skills that are used for specific things are never very useful, imo all skills should have a practical purpose.

Archived