GW2 | WvW Elementalist Brutal DPS | Staff Weaver | Gameplay + Build

Lasiurus.4067

you know whats annoying, that u have to watch another video to see your build.i mean i wanted to know the sword/dagger build or w/e it was sometime ago but then i had to watch another video and insta closed it :p was like fuck this ill find some random build on internet.

why not just post direct link to some site with the build without having to watch full video where u explain stuff that is not even what i wanna hear or see ;).

Cellofrag, when you say that you’re taking on board feedback and I have twice now told you that constant self promotion through spamming the forums is making people care less about you, you are supposed to stop spamming the forums with your self promotion.

This is your 3rd video forum post this month, stop it, anyone that gives horse manure about you is already keeping track of your YouTube.

I don’t think I can be any clearer now about my disdain for this millennial style constant self promotion attitude. Please, stop it, let others do your promoting.

Cellofrog dont listen to the above person. You must self promote.

No successful person , company or entity has.done it by others promoting them

Will you get haters and people who will say stop being in my face? Yes

But , you can see on YouTube the many valuable gw2 videos left in the graveyard by not self promoting

You do you

Bless

@Vivilett.8509 said:Cellofrog dont listen to the above person. You must self promote.

No successful person , company or entity has.done it by others promoting them

Will you get haters and people who will say stop being in my face? Yes

But , you can see on YouTube the many valuable gw2 videos left in the graveyard by not self promoting

You do you

Bless

There’s a difference between promoting yourself and ramming yourself so far down your audiences throats that they choked 3 months ago and are now smelling bad. This is his 3rd forum post promoting videos in March alone that I’ve come across and I actively try to ignore him.

He’s a decent player, good players mention him and so do streamers, he should take a step back, let them do a bit of it. That doesn’t mean stop making videos, stop being active on the forums but maybe he could join streamers and only make a forum post about his videos once a month?

@apharma.3741 said:Cellofrag, when you say that you’re taking on board feedback and I have twice now told you that constant self promotion through spamming the forums is making people care less about you, you are supposed to stop spamming the forums with your self promotion.

This is your 3rd video forum post this month, stop it, anyone that gives horse manure about you is already keeping track of your YouTube.

I don’t think I can be any clearer now about my disdain for this millennial style constant self promotion attitude. Please, stop it, let others do your promoting.

No idea who you think you are. But nobody here answers to you. kkthxnow

Feb 21st Zerk Fresh Air Weaver | WvW 1VXFeb 24th « Weaver is Epic » | WvW Hard Outnumbered Elementalist | HDFeb 27th 2V2 Duo Weaver/Holosmith | PvPMar 9th 1v1 - One Shot Weaver Duel (Cellofrag/Yuri)Mar 11th PVP WEAVER | Legendary + Top 10 | GAMEPLAY + BUILDMar 14th Duel with Top 1 PvP Holosmith Zan / Sword Weaver Vs. HolosmithMar 20th 1v1 - One Shot Weaver Vs. Guardian feat. Cellofrag / DoNotDMar 24th GW2 | WvW Elementalist Brutal DPS | Staff Weaver | Gameplay + Build

This is far beyond a little self promotion, as I say I generally ignore them but they're harder to ignore with long titles that force the forum to use 2 lines and in full capitals which he is now starting to do.

@Lasiurus.4067 said:

Again, no hate, was correcting someone who was under the idea that you would have won if not for passives while ignoring the ones you had. If you felt the need to respond to that maybe you need to chill also as it wasn’t a criticism.

Here is some criticism though: I think you need to take a step back and stop bragging because this is what the title and many of your videos come across as which only makes veteran players who understand what you did more critical and disapproving of your videos and posts. Step back and let other people do the promoting for a bit, I saw you on Zans team once on his stream and he said “I know he can hold a point”, good players already comment on their streams about you in a positive fashion, let them say the good things and your popularity will increase.

Dont worry, I understand your message & I even appreciate it because its constructive ! Will try to apply this. Thanks for the constructive feedback !

Apparently I need to say it twice.

@apharma.3741 said:This is far beyond a little self promotion, as I say I generally ignore them but they're harder to ignore with long titles that force the forum to use 2 lines and in full capitals which he is now starting to do.

8 other threads on the front page of the wvw section have the same style for their titles, did you go complain in them too?Also... all threads have their title in full capitals in the actual thread, it's not in full capitals outside the thread.

You know the user account name next to the thread title, just ignore them.

@apharma.3741 said:Feb 21st Zerk Fresh Air Weaver | WvW 1VXFeb 24th « Weaver is Epic » | WvW Hard Outnumbered Elementalist | HDFeb 27th 2V2 Duo Weaver/Holosmith | PvPMar 9th 1v1 - One Shot Weaver Duel (Cellofrag/Yuri)Mar 11th PVP WEAVER | Legendary + Top 10 | GAMEPLAY + BUILDMar 14th Duel with Top 1 PvP Holosmith Zan / Sword Weaver Vs. HolosmithMar 20th 1v1 - One Shot Weaver Vs. Guardian feat. Cellofrag / DoNotDMar 24th GW2 | WvW Elementalist Brutal DPS | Staff Weaver | Gameplay + Build

This is far beyond a little self promotion, as I say I generally ignore them but they're harder to ignore with long titles that force the forum to use 2 lines and in full capitals which he is now starting to do.

Again, no hate, was correcting someone who was under the idea that you would have won if not for passives while ignoring the ones you had. If you felt the need to respond to that maybe you need to chill also as it wasn’t a criticism.

Here is some criticism though: I think you need to take a step back and stop bragging because this is what the title and many of your videos come across as which only makes veteran players who understand what you did more critical and disapproving of your videos and posts. Step back and let other people do the promoting for a bit, I saw you on Zans team once on his stream and he said “I know he can hold a point”, good players already comment on their streams about you in a positive fashion, let them say the good things and your popularity will increase.

Dont worry, I understand your message & I even appreciate it because its constructive ! Will try to apply this. Thanks for the constructive feedback !

Apparently I need to say it twice.

Oh, thanks for the list of his videos! Now I can go look them up. Keep up the videos please, I love them.

Archived