[NA][PvX] Subject to Change [Praise Joko]

Cosmosis.4783

What is up, my dudes?

Subject to change is back in a big way! Thanks to our gracious lord, Palawa Joko, we have awakened and are ready for our foray back into the recruitment scene. We’ve been around since ye-olde days of launch and have maintained a very small, yet very tight-knit (The tightest of knits. We contracted your grandmother, and oh boy. Can that lady knit!) community. However, today… We’re looking to expand. Like soap in a microwave, or one of those weird toys you got at the dollar store as a kid. You know the ones.

We’re a PvE guild at heart. We P that E in ways you’d never believe. But also we do other stuff too, I guess. We can’t promise that we’ll be good at it, but we’ll definitely join you in PvP or WvW, and we’ll roleplay the heck out of a good character.

New and experienced people alike are welcome in our guild. But don’t expect us to ping our gear for you. While we do run all sorts of content, and plan to get into raids and fractals, we’ll never be elitest. For us, our Guild is all about that sweet, sweet community thrill.

Want to do a fractal? We’ll join you! A raid? Heck yeah, dawg. Want to just chill on voice chat and sync up a Netflix Party? Count us in!

We’re looking for hecka cool dudes, yo. We don’t give a flying heck about your gender, sexuality or whatever else. Though we’re not an “LGBT+ Guild” we’ll definitely welcome you with open arms. What we do give a heck about is that you’re a friendly, outgoing individual with a pretty neato personality. After all, we’re a community. We’re not looking to pad out numbers, we’re looking to make friends!

If you’d like to join us, we just ask that you fill out a quick survey. This is just our way of making the recruitment process easier. It doesn’t take long, and it’ll be worth every second.

Anyway, here’s the thing: https://goo.gl/forms/Un7YFzxAFaUVtPpo1

Thanks for reading! We can’t wait to meet you!

If you have any questions, feel free to comment on this post and one of our Guild Officers will respond to you. Also feel free to PM me if that’s what you’re into.

Archived