Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Worst T4 FRACTAL day ever!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@"Endless Soul.5178" said:I think the rest of us are going to need some context, because otherwise, this thread makes no sense.

During Fractals of the Mists there are these things called "Instabilities" that add a mechanic to the fractal. Last Laugh is one of many instabilities you can get for a fractal. Basically what Last Laugh does is whenever you kill a mob, summoned or not, they explode knocking you back and dealing damage. During trash heavy encounters, you can find yourself chain cced cause getting hit by multiple explosions with knock you back multiple times. Today's fractal dailies were pretty bad cause they were all trash heavy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Vrita.7846 said:

@"Endless Soul.5178" said:I think the rest of us are going to need some context, because otherwise, this thread makes no sense.

During Fractals of the Mists there are these things called "Instabilities" that add a mechanic to the fractal. Last Laugh is one of many instabilities you can get for a fractal. Basically what Last Laugh does is whenever you kill a mob, summoned or not, they explode knocking you back and dealing damage. During trash heavy encounters, you can find yourself chain cced cause getting hit by multiple explosions with knock you back multiple times. Today's fractal dailies were pretty bad cause they were all trash heavy.

Thanks for giving context instead of expecting everyone to be mind readers.

Edit: at the time of this posting this thread was in the General Discussion forum, not the fractals/dungeon forum

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:

@"Endless Soul.5178" said:I think the rest of us are going to need some context, because otherwise, this thread makes no sense.

During Fractals of the Mists there are these things called "Instabilities" that add a mechanic to the fractal. Last Laugh is one of many instabilities you can get for a fractal. Basically what Last Laugh does is whenever you kill a mob, summoned or not, they explode knocking you back and dealing damage. During trash heavy encounters, you can find yourself chain cced cause getting hit by multiple explosions with knock you back multiple times. Today's fractal dailies were pretty bad cause they were all trash heavy.

Thanks for giving context instead of expecting everyone to be mind readers.

I didn't mean that... Also if you don't know something or you are confused then simply ask, not attack.

The real problem of this kind of dailies is that the instabilities like Last Laugh turn the fractals into something annoying, and you no longer can enjoy the content.

They've been experimenting with instabilities and they are different in every Living World release. And the real message of this post is that enough is enough, it doesn't make the fractals tougher, but annoying, when you see 10 small mobs and they just explode when die at once (they also stun, make a massive damage, and knock you back), and a melee player like for example weaver have no idea what to do, while there is the boss that also massively attacks you, druid is stunned, then he can't effectively heal, and dps is lowest, because you have to keep dodging attacks.

I don't say it's unworkable, but it shouldn't be like that... I think this may cause a rebel of the fractal players and it may hold the fractal designers on, because what they do is very annoying.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also if you don't know something or you are confused then simply ask, not attack.

Or you could make a post that’s clear. Not a post with a cryptic title (T4 what? Mats? Prices have crashed? Fractals? Something else?) and then the body of the post is not helpful. (Last laugh? Did you mean someone got the last word?).

I read the thread and wondered if T4 mat prices has crashed and you thought someone (hoarders maybe) had had the last laugh.

Edit: at the time of this posting this thread was in the General Discussion forum, not the fractals/dungeon forum, and was titled ‘Worst T4 day ever’

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:

Also if you don't know something or you are confused then simply ask, not attack.

Or you could make a post that’s clear. Not a post with a cryptic title (T4 what? Mats? Prices have crashed? Fractals? Something else?) and then the body of the post is not helpful. (Last laugh? Did you mean someone got the last word?).

what is it now about, though? I shall never do it again, if this answer will please you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Arden.7480 said:

Also if you don't know something or you are confused then simply ask, not attack.

Or you could make a post that’s clear. Not a post with a cryptic title (T4 what? Mats? Prices have crashed? Fractals? Something else?) and then the body of the post is not helpful. (Last laugh? Did you mean someone got the last word?).

what is it now about, though? I shall never do it again, if this answer will please you.

Thank you. I appreciate not having to guess what someone is trying to say when they start a thread.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:

Also if you don't know something or you are confused then simply ask, not attack.

Or you could make a post that’s clear. Not a post with a cryptic title (T4 what? Mats? Prices have crashed? Fractals? Something else?) and then the body of the post is not helpful. (Last laugh? Did you mean someone got the last word?).

I read the thread and wondered if T4 mat prices has crashed and you thought someone (hoarders maybe) had had the last laugh.

Did the title get changed? It specified t4 fractals when I first saw it, but I didnt see it until well after it was posted.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Ashen.2907 said:

Also if you don't know something or you are confused then simply ask, not attack.

Or you could make a post that’s clear. Not a post with a cryptic title (T4 what? Mats? Prices have crashed? Fractals? Something else?) and then the body of the post is not helpful. (Last laugh? Did you mean someone got the last word?).

I read the thread and wondered if T4 mat prices has crashed and you thought someone (hoarders maybe) had had the last laugh.

Did the title get changed? It specified t4 fractals when I first saw it, but I didnt see it until well after it was posted.

It was just The worst T4 day ever. The word fractals was added later.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:

Also if you don't know something or you are confused then simply ask, not attack.

Or you could make a post that’s clear. Not a post with a cryptic title (T4 what? Mats? Prices have crashed? Fractals? Something else?) and then the body of the post is not helpful. (Last laugh? Did you mean someone got the last word?).

I read the thread and wondered if T4 mat prices has crashed and you thought someone (hoarders maybe) had had the last laugh.

Did the title get changed? It specified t4 fractals when I first saw it, but I didnt see it until well after it was posted.

It was just The worst T4 day ever. The word fractals was added later.

Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Last Laugh is ok for me. Chrono pull, short burst, trash is gone and all you need is a single dodge at worst.Yesterday was worse because not only CMs have social awkwardness this week, no 2 of T4s had it + the T3 of Recs.

Still I agree, all those instabilities are not challenging just annoying and I can understand that many of the usual T4 players have quitted (several) fractals.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Vinceman.4572 said:Last Laugh is ok for me. Chrono pull, short burst, trash is gone and all you need is a single dodge at worst.Yesterday was worse because not only CMs have social awkwardness this week, no 2 of T4s had it + the T3 of Recs.

Still I agree, all those instabilities are not challenging just annoying and I can understand that many of the usual T4 players have quitted (several) fractals.

at the dredge.. people on the button cant dodge loooooooool because of the dredge's last laugh.. but then again.. theres 5 people. 2 buttons 1 control .. we still have TWO!!!! the other TWO i am sure u can do something to help. right right...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

yesterday was also one of my worst days for fractals mainly because it took me over 1 hour of being instakicked upon joining groups (that i met lfg requirements for) for playing reaper. its only reinforces me in complaining here and on reddit about the class. i don't want to play other classes so you might say it's my problem, but personally i feel like anet is disrespecting my time by their continuous negligence. if they can rework power warrior/chrono to get at 33k+ dps then what are they waiting for with the class that actually needs it the most? the other classes already were in demand. it's so unfair.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Sublimatio.6981 said:yesterday was also one of my worst days for fractals mainly because it took me over 1 hour of being instakicked upon joining groups (that i met lfg requirements for) for playing reaper. its only reinforces me in complaining here and on reddit about the class. i don't want to play other classes so you might say it's my problem, but personally i feel like anet is disrespecting my time by their continuous negligence. if they can rework power warrior/chrono to get at 33k+ dps then what are they waiting for with the class that actually needs it the most? the other classes already were in demand. it's so unfair.

Yea I mean your on of the best reapers out there mate, alot of others me included make the class look bad sorry for that.Scourge was on par with other classes but apparently that was a bug and not intended =)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...