Issues with Deadeye rune recipe event

I’ve done this several times and have not received the Recipe: Superior Rune of the Deadeye reward that’s needed for the Cursed Flintlock ascended weapon. Others have had the issue as well. On one occasion I noticed that after ‘successful completion’ of the event the Veteran Saboteurs kept showing up to poison the fields. This event is bugged and keeping people from completing their ascended Special Collections. I had an issue with another bugged Special Collection event in The Desolation that was finally fixed after days of being broken. ANet, please fix this ASAP. We put a lot of time and gold into these collections, at least keep them working. /TIA

I'm having the same issue - just completed it twice with no drop. It's the only thing I have left to do on this collection. I've wasted a lot time waiting for enough people to show up to successfully complete the event so it's frustrating that it's not dropping.

• 2 weeks later...

Late response here. The issue I was having was a ‘successful completion’ and received nothing. Four times. Finally got something on the fifth try. It was pretty clear to me the event is/was bugged. Especially when the event was over, for several minutes, and the Veterans were still showing up to poison the areas.

Archived