Idle Animations

I wish Anet would've put more care into idle animations (or literally anything else that doesn't turn a profit). More specifically I wish they would provide a wider range of animations and a choice between which your individual characters actually use. They could make the personality question you get when making your character actually matter by tying it to the idle animations. I like the stance that sylvari females use where they stand with their head held in the air and I think that would've tied to the "dignified" personality trait well. That being said I really don't like the animation where they swing their hands at their sides and I wish that at the very least I could disable it because my sylvari fem is a Necro and it just doesn't fit with the image of her that I have going in my head. Of course tying it to the personality traits means that Anet would have to make sure they had at least 3 animations for each race and gender and they've got better things to do than bolster my immersion, like selling me the same sword skin in 3 different colors instead of giving me the option to change the color myself. But hey at least there are 30 mount skins locked inside loot boxes. Thx Anet :)

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:I believe ArenaNet has offered us many QoL improvements that "don't turn a profit", so to speak.

There's an old saying: You can catch more flies with honey, than with vinegar.

(Though, why anyone would want to catch flies is a mystery. :tongue: )

What QoL would those be? Your quote seems unnecessary.

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:The Wardrobe, Deposit All, Salvage All, removed culling, right-click chests to accept, and a myriad of other QoL updates.

Ahaha! Paw my god, you've cat to be kitten me right meow!These things are neccesary, nothing about "Quality of life". It's common sense to have some batch/bulk feature in games, operating systems or order systems at POS systems as soon as you also throw around loot like crazy. That's like building a house and adding windows later - how convenient those windows are! But they should have been there in the first place.

However, I want to hear more of the "myriad" of the "QoL updates", maybe you can find ONE valid thing..

@Zedek.8932 said:

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:The Wardrobe, Deposit All, Salvage All, removed culling, right-click chests to accept, and a myriad of other QoL updates.

Ahaha! Paw my god, you've cat to be kitten me right meow!These things are
neccesary,
nothing about "Quality of life". It's common sense to have some batch/bulk feature in games, operating systems or order systems at POS systems as soon as you also throw around loot like crazy. That's like building a house and adding windows later - how convenient those windows are! But they should have been there in the first place.

However, I want to hear more of the "myriad" of the "QoL updates", maybe you can find ONE valid thing..

Funny post. Thanks.

Archived