Please make sure this is done before next season

Chilli.2976

@"Crab Fear.1624" said:I can't really think of a "good" reason to allow any form of communication between enemies in any form of PVP.

You still have /map /say chat where you can communicate with the enemy, and you are more than welcome to have a salt war via whispers after the match.

If you get rid of in game chat for wintrading then they'll just use discord etc more. And anet have no control over what happens on 3rd party applications outside gw.Atleast in game chat gives them easily traceable lines of evidence to follow when looking for exploiters. Well, the more stupid ones anyway.

how about anet just removes rank seasons and titles along with mAT's and just puts all the rewards in game for currencies like ascended shards and makes them available at all times instead of just when they want people to play pvp and stop covering up all the wintrading and mm that they just ignore because they cannot solve the issue of rank level and leaderboard scores. rank 20 playing with rank 80+ is just a fkin joke and anet knows it they are more worried about match times than real games that are fun and competitive. dolyaks with dragons for the win!!! or waste of time if u ask me

@Chilli.2976 said:Remove the ability to send/receive whispers and mail while playing a seasonal ranked match. This is a start to prevent match manipulation. :)

Pointless change since these ppl are most likely coordinating from discord or teamspeak. And unless you plan to disable /say they can chat while they are in queue in their guildhalls or whatever as well.

I want to see wintrading gone forever but this won't solve it unfortunately

@"Whitworth.7259" said:If you get rid of in game chat for wintrading then they'll just use discord etc more. And anet have no control over what happens on 3rd party applications outside gw.Atleast in game chat gives them easily traceable lines of evidence to follow when looking for exploiters. Well, the more stupid ones anyway.

I understand that but it will prevent the money hungry people who get a random whisper which says "please throw for 20g" etc. Discord and other 3rd party applications are what is predominantly used for wintrading anyway.

Archived