Spectral Wall

I like how the skill worked in 2012. Then they replaced vuln by fear and I barely used it since that time.All in all that's a skill with niche use and whose main purpose lie in PvP/WvW.

Getting along with what you say, it could give barrier instead of protection to allies that pass throught it. Though, this wouldn't make the skill "better", you could argue that barrier is more fitting of the role of condi manager than protection.

no ideas come to mind honestly.Making it an enclosure wouldn't do much for it as once you get feared you run right out of the enclosure as fear makes the foe run away from you and not the source of the skill that applied the fear in the first place.

I usually only use it if i notice lots of teefs around as they tend to dodge into it multiple times in a row while trying to attack you. Its also a how you can tell a bad spamming thief from a really good level headed one.

Ammo system is the obvious answer to this. And a cooldown reduction or stun break would bring it to viability.

Reshuffling traits for Terrormancer to be in one line (Curses) again allows for it to be the flex pick in third utility slot.

@Anchoku.8142 said:Remember the nerf it got because it was too powerful? Compared to Sand Shades...

eh :D nerf was mostly coz of use in eotm .... i was trolling zergs with that a lot ... max out fear, spectral skills and when zerg is going in gate .. or going back to tower with bridge... just put angled spectral wall .... about 30 ppl feared fall down :dizzy:also using it in normal wvw when zerg try to dive... i put in the way... :D now its useless skill

@Justine.6351 said:Skill looks pretty nice tbh just niche. Some addition/alteration options:

• projectile block
  • aegis
  • vigor
    • endurance
  • allies dodging through have endurance refunded ICD 3 sec.
  • blast finisher on ending
  • foes crossing with stab will lose all stacks

That would be super op in wvw. But i like getting it viable. Im already using it sometimes in choke fights.

Idk just some thoughts.

@Nimon.7840 said:

@Justine.6351 said:Skill looks pretty nice tbh just niche. Some addition/alteration options:
  • projectile block
  • aegis
  • vigor
    • endurance
  • allies dodging through have endurance refunded ICD 3 sec.
  • blast finisher on ending
  • foes crossing with stab will lose all stacks

That would be super op in wvw. But i like getting it viable. Im already using it sometimes in choke fights.

Idk just some thoughts.

Options...

Archived