What are these items in my bank?

Hello, I got some old items in my bank I got ages ago when I played, no idea what they are or what they do and they are taking up valuable bank space so please let me know if they should just be removed or how I can use them. Thanks! :)

Mysterious Pink KeyMysterious Blue KeyMysterious Green Key

Noran's Safe Room PassNoran's Key OilKey to Noran's Secret Chest

Enchanted Map Scrap (2/4)

Shining Blade Bounty Notice: Ruye the CrimsonShining Blade Bounty Notice: Temvay the Arrogant

Thanks for your help.

The first three are the keys to the Tri-Key chest.

The next set seem to be to a chest located in Lake Doric. According to the wiki, they were Black Lion Chest exclusive rewards. Noran's Safe Room Pass and Key

The third is a slice of the Enchanted Map. Collect all four slices to get a map that will lead you to Lion's Arch to get an Exotic trinket that's mainly used for a collection. Enchanted Map

The final set are based around "Side Stories," in this case, the Executioner events a while back. Shining Blade Bounty Notice

@"TarkaTarquol.4856" said:The first three are the keys to the Tri-Key chest.

The next set seem to be to a chest located in Lake Doric. According to the wiki, they were Black Lion Chest exclusive rewards. Noran's Safe Room Pass and Key

The third is a slice of the Enchanted Map. Collect all four slices to get a map that will lead you to Lion's Arch to get an Exotic trinket that's mainly used for a collection. Enchanted Map

The final set are based around "Side Stories," in this case, the Executioner events a while back. Shining Blade Bounty Notice

All correct, except, current events are still "current" as you can still use those bounty notices.

@"TarkaTarquol.4856" said:The first three are the keys to the Tri-Key chest.you can combine the keys to one

The tricolor chest is located in the skritt cave in LA(that's in the northwest, in Hooligan's Route area) (thanks to @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" for correcting me on its existence and new location)

The next set seem to be to a chest located in Lake Doric. According to the wiki, they were Black Lion Chest exclusive rewards. Noran's Safe Room Pass and KeyThe pass takes you directly to the chest room. So:

• Once a day, you can complete the heart in the northwest corner of Lake Doric to get a free key
  • Teleport to the room (via the pass)
  • Complete the JP (requires finding one chest along the way and one at the end)
  • Profit?

Thus, it's not all that useful. It merely saves you from having to pay the waypoint cost of reaching the area or dealing with foes along the way.

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:

@"TarkaTarquol.4856" said:The first three are the keys to the
.As far as I know, you can combine the keys to one, but there's no tricolor chest to open with them any longer.It's in the LA Skritt cave, NW corner.

Oh? good to know. I'll update my comment above.

Archived