Guess what folks! Sitting down in chairs is coming!

kurfu.5623

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@OriOri.8724 said:I just have to say, that the patch notes for adding sittability to the game were the best kitten patch notes I have ever read

Agreed. I was reading it all with a big grin on my face, and actually cracked up when I read the Norn and Jormag part. Also, as a linguist, I found the spell checker remark very amusing. :pI'm not sure if they'll still release April Fools patch notes this year, but if not then I will accept this as a worthy substitute.

Cool feature that needed probably a lot of work... but really? People are waiting for build templates, options to reduce graphical effects of spells, in game dps meter, moving to game to Vulkan API or even fixing fishing event. What about that? Can we finally get answer about this things, please?

It's not about the feature I'm excited. It's about someone in guild gonna ask -- Hey are we going to hv this chair and that chair available .. and at least we are able to do something useful and need for guildie as part if achievement collection required. Ofc there are other chair in open world to search too I assume .. I haven't had a look at the collection yet.. Aussie timezone sux ?

Archived