Guess what folks! Sitting down in chairs is coming!

kurfu.5623

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Fenom.9457 said:

@Airmed.9170 said:Musical chairs across Tyria and a lost rat scavenger hunt in one day...this is hilarious and I love it! :p

What lost rat scavenger hunt?

I feel like the FBI is using us to find Pettigrew

go to Hooligan's Route, where the skritt are guarding the tri-key chest and at the bottom before going up to the chest is a human named Ravious, you talk to him to start the lost rat scavenger hunt.

@Leo G.4501 said:

@Airmed.9170 said:Musical chairs across Tyria and a lost rat scavenger hunt in one day...this is hilarious and I love it! :p

Can 2 people sit in the same chair?

No they can't. some Asura was sitting in the one chair in the Aerodome and either went afk or just simply would not get up. It was frustrating. I'm not even sure I got credit for it when I did get to sit down :(

@Airmed.9170 said:

No they can't. some Asura was sitting in the one chair in the Aerodome and either went afk or just simply would not get up. It was frustrating. I'm not even sure I got credit for it when I did get to sit down :(

Sounds like a /table flip emote is needed.

@Airmed.9170 said:

You can't sit in a chair someone else is in, but if it's occupied and you try to sit, you still get credit without actually sitting down. I thought this was a nice solution that prevents griefing.

What "musical" chairs? What "lost rat"?? :o

Ah, found the answer to the latter: ;)

@Airmed.9170 said:go to Hooligan's Route, where the skritt are guarding the tri-key chest and at the bottom before going up to the chest is a human named Ravious, you talk to him to start the lost rat scavenger hunt.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"Airmed.9170" said:Musical chairs across Tyria and a lost rat scavenger hunt in one day...this is hilarious and I love it! :p

What "musical" chairs?

ah, I was just referencing a children's game that I was reminded of when I was in game and kept seeing everyone running around trying to find a chair to sit in :) it's not an in game reference, sorry for the confusion.

@tuck.2719 said:

You can't sit in a chair someone else is in, but if it's occupied and you try to sit, you still get credit without actually sitting down. I thought this was a nice solution that prevents griefing.

oh nice, thanks for the clarification, I was not aware of that solution!

@Leo G.4501 said:

@Hellisa.7132 said:Fantastic QoL feature! :3

Now we need to be able to use all those cozy beds as well! <3 (Also, leaning on the bar in a tavern sounds appealing, and drinking beverages, too.)

Wait, can you eat and drink while sitting? No? You know what you must do next, Anet!

The drinking is actually a yes in a very limited context... you need a bundle style item that puts a mug in your hand, like the guild hall keg.

Archived