[LFG][NA][PvE] Casual/Semi-Casual Player looking for a group/guild to play with

MikeCaxi.7240

Hey guys, I'm looking for a group to play with but also a community to call home. So i guess I'll talk about myself for you to see if I'll be a good fit.I'm 21, a student (comp-sci), in west coast Canada (PST/PDT).I'd like to say I'm fairly chill and amiable? but I guess that's up to the observer.I have a few lvl80 characters (engi, necro, mes, guardian) with access to exotic level gear. (idk if this matters to you)I'm not just looking for people to grind fractals/content with, I'd really like a community that i can eventually call home.I'm quite an introverted guy, so it might be awhile before i warm up to you, especially if there are a large amount of people... (probably more interested in a smaller community...?)

I hope none of of that was too much information. Also I suppose I should define what I mean by casual/semi-casual. I have played in competitive environments in other games and I can listen to a leader/shotcaller no problem. I just don't have the knowledge of the game (for dungeons/raids/special interactions) nor had the time to grind out ascended equipment and crafting.I hope that was useful to you, here's some extra trivia in case you want to keep on reading for whatever reason:Steak: medium rare, rosemary, salt, pepper, butterFavorite fish: Tuna, and specifically tuna bellyLogan was a butt at the end of Edge of Destiny and no I'm never letting that one go.Pineapple does not belong on pizzaThe prequels was my childhood and they were ok.

Greetings Mike,

I'll have to disagree with the pineapple on pizza bit, but your steak sounds perfect, you seem like a pretty cool guy, and I think you'd be a nice fit for my little home. We're called The Gryphons Aerie and we’re a small, casual/semi-casual yet social, 18+, PvE, family on Tarnished Coast. We're currently trying to rebuild our core ranks in order to have more regular guild events. Right now, we have events (none are mandatory, ever) on Sundays and Tuesdays, focusing on things like Dungeons, Fractals, Living World Story Content, hero point chasing, etc. We hope to add more in the future as our ranks grow. Our current peak time tends to be in the mid-late evening EST, though we are working on gathering more from other time zones too.

We know that RL comes first and stress that fact.We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time. Just leave a little note to let us know you'll be away, and all is well.

We do not demand 100% representation.It’s not our business to tell you who you can and cannot associate with; that choice is yours alone.

We are focused on providing a place where people can feel comfortable and as though they are more than just a name on the roster. We want everyone to feel like family.We are very LGBTQ+ affirmative and do not tolerate any sort of derogatory words, comments, bigotry etc. toward anyone regardless of nationality, race, religious beliefs, gender identity or sexuality. Anyone violating that policy is subject to immediate removal, no questions asked.

We’re willing to help out with any and all questions as best as we can, whether it's dungeons/Fractals, builds, and other general game questions. All you need to do is ask. We also don’t do the “speed runs”, exploits, etc, nor require anyone to bring a specific class or build for any dungeon run. Bring whatever you want and we'll have fun regardless.

We also have a Discord, but use of the voice chat is on a purely optional basis, although using the text channels is expected.

For more information, check out our Guild Website.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a note here or contact me in game and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Hey there, Mike! Not a Logan fan? Cool, cool... how do you feel about Braham? I've got to know.

ANYWAY... I'm part of the Remnants of Hope [HOPE] guild and I'd love to chat about whether we could be the right community for you! We have very active forums, teamspeak and group events every day of the week, including boss trains, meta events, dungeons, fractals... pretty much anything you could want to do in-game, we have people who do it! And the overall attitude in our community is fantastic. They're patient, fun, and knowledgeable. It sounds like you'd get along great! Some of our events are a bit more serious and organized than others (our guild missions are essentially just shenanigans the whole time), but everything is led by people who love the game and are willing to help out anyone who is still learning or needs a hand with something new. In fact, we really pride ourselves on the awesome people that make up Remnants of Hope. Although we have a lot of "stuff" to offer, it's really our members who make this guild what it is.

If you'd like to get to know us better, visit our website and check out our full recruitment post HERE. Feel free to message me in-game or on our forums (I'm Siscia over there) if you would like more info or just want to chat! Let me know if you have any questions. :)

Oh, and believe it or not, I'm a total introvert, too. It took me probably a month or two until I really felt comfortable relaxing around everyone... but in that time a few individuals reached out to me and made sure I always had someone I could talk to one-on-one and helped introduce me to other people in the guild... and honestly now I'm in the recruitment department and would never look back. It's been such a great experience!

Archived