OMG No Chairs in PvP Lobby

Chilli.2976

@Alatar.7364 said:Would be kind of nice to have Chairs or sittable Benches around the Arena in the lobby, if the space was more fitting for it to actually look like you're spectating what's going on down there of course.

That's a cool idea, I think they are making a bigger free for all arena - then we can have chairs like a Greek arena.

• ArenaNet Staff

@apharma.3741 said:

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:I'm dropping everything to work on this immediately.

I think you need the expansion and balance team to help you too, the wait will be better with chairs :lol:

To motivate them, I will hide all their chairs. If PvPers can't sit, devs shall not sit either.

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:I'm dropping everything to work on this immediately.

I think you need the expansion and balance team to help you too, the wait will be better with chairs :lol:

To motivate them, I will hide all their chairs. If PvPers can't sit, devs shall not sit either.

I like the idea, sounds fair to me. :# =)

@Chilli.2976 said:

@Alatar.7364 said:Would be kind of nice to have Chairs or sittable Benches around the Arena in the lobby, if the space was more fitting for it to actually look like you're spectating what's going on down there of course.

That's a cool idea, I think they are making a bigger free for all arena - then we can have chairs like a Greek arena.

Put chairs in the FFA so you can slap others out of them.

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

Put chairs in the FFA so you can slap others out of them.

You mean it would be SFA now?

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:

We were actually just talking about this yesterday. This is the plan.

I think the champions rest area should decend down so that youcan actually spectate from there and have really majestic chairs, like the caesar watching his gladiators.THEN champions rest might be something cool people might care about.Atm its nothing different than any other pass really.

P.S making the entire place there be golden like gilded hollow will differentiate it nicely aswell.Just some thoughts.

Could we get some chairs in wvw's citadel as well?Actually, might want to make them benches. A lot of people in zerg could use a place to sit whilst the tag is afk bio.

Folding camping chairs in the gem store would be a plus. Never know when you'll need one while on the go.

~ Kovu

Archived