(proposal) New enrichments?

Originally called "utility infusions," enrichments are a nice way to decide what kind of non-combat benefit you would like always on, but the choice of just four I don't feel is enough. I think the list should be expanded to include the following:

1. WvW XP
  2. WvW Reward track rate
  3. Map bonus progression
  4. PvP reward track rate

All four of these I feel would be excellent additions for enrichments.

@Voltekka.2375 said:

@"Blocki.4931" said:Pretty sure we're getting at least the first two pretty soon. Already been confirmed

I didn’t see that. Do you have a link?

Thanks.

They already have the level 70 enrichments you can buy with badges. It will be interesting to see what they addA couple WvW specific enrichments. (WxP bonus and WvW reward track bonus)

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:

They already have the level 70 enrichments you can buy with badges.

What are these? I can't find anything on the wiki...

I was talking about the food and utilities the
sells for 5 badges each.

Ah, ok! A bit odd calling them "enrichments" though, given that's the name of a specific type of gear upgrade. Thanks for clarifying!

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:

They already have the level 70 enrichments you can buy with badges.

What are these? I can't find anything on the wiki...

I was talking about the food and utilities the
sells for 5 badges each.

Ah, ok! A bit odd calling them "enrichments" though, given that's the name of a specific type of gear upgrade. Thanks for clarifying!

Yah. I was thinking enrichments were another name for foods etc. and that ANet was saying they were making a tier of food with WvW effects, which I don’t think they have right now.

So just the laurels items with plus 5 then?

yeah, its nice to see that the game will see finally some improvements in this case of Enrichments for WvW..

I agree that theres unused potential to provide alot more interesting and useful Enrichments as supplements for your Character progression or as part of quality of life improvemenets to speed up certain things..

What I would add as wel is:

• Gathering Enrichment, which increases the amount of times you can gather something, before the node is empty by +1 per used Enrichment in your Equipment.
  • Crafting Enrichment Type 1, which boosts significantly your Crafting Exp you gain from craftign something, or
  • Crafting Enrichment Type 2, which boosts the Chance to gain Extra Bonus Exp (Critical Exp Boosts that sometimes happen while crafting), or
  • Crafting Enrichment Type 3, which significantly reduces the speed in which Crafting of lower leveled Items gives you no Exp anymore, so that you can gain longer Exp also from low level Stuff significantly. Or simpyl add all 3 types with different names (Crafting Efficiency, Crafting Experience, Crafting Expertise Enrichement)
  • Currency Enrichment, which boosts the gained map specific Currency Gains by a percentage.
  • Health Enrichment, which increases your Health pool when you are downed, or significantly slows the loss of Health per second, when downed (PvE only, eventually WvW also)
  • Resistance Enrichments, which make you against specific Conditions more resistant, so that you dont receive them anymore 100% everytime
  • Stability Enrichment, giving your Character a Break Bar that needs ot be removed first, before you can get stunned too easily (PvE only)

could find surely some interestign thigns more, but that small list is enough for now, the point is, the Enrichment System has room for potential, sadly Anet doesn#t make anythign so far out of this mechanic, except now by adding the WvW based Enrichments, which is long overdue and should have been rather something that should have been on day 1 in the game at intruduction of the system mechanic of infusions/enrichmeents, cause WvW doesn't exist not long ago, it exists since 6 years when the game got released and due to this should be something, that shouldnt be always be forgotten by Anet,, as if it wouldnt be such an important thing to think about too as well like PvE.

its not the first time, where they add something WvW based very lately, while PvE, even PvP got their mode specific improvements much earlier and WvW was like the abandonded forgotten last light in the bright bulb, when there was someone at Anet that got his/her "Ah moment", that's happening when they remembered that there is also a third game mode in this game called WvW (/endsarcasm)

@Voltekka.2375 said:

@"Blocki.4931" said:Pretty sure we're getting at least the first two pretty soon. Already been confirmed

I didn’t see that. Do you have a link?

Second link should be https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/447357/#Comment_447357 to go directly to the post.

Archived