Character Creation - Add Save option?

Now after spending 40 minutes setting up a character, with all the story and the lore behind it, at the last phase, the name, the game disconnects ! I know the disconnection is not the game's fault.Can we add an option to at least save the look of a character? this option been in other games for years and doesn't seem to be latest tech or something ! Which will make things go smoother, otherwise will I have to RUN through the thing so it won't disconnect again. Ty.

This would be nice, and not only because of Disconnects. Sometimes characters look different in-game than they do in the creation screen. It would be nice to be able to save the character info to easily remake the character with minor adjustments and ensure it looks right in different lighting, then save it and load while using a makeover kit. It could also be useful to save an existing character's look through the makeover preview panel and then load onto a new one.

@Glacial.9516 said:Sometimes characters look different in-game than they do in the creation screen. It would be nice to be able to save the character info to easily remake the character with minor adjustments and ensure it looks right in different lighting, then save it and load while using a makeover kit. It could also be useful to save an existing character's look through the makeover preview panel and then load onto a new one.

@"EpicName.4523" said:Sometimes I've made a character, leveled a bit then decided to delete it because of minor detail which didn't suit my taste. This feature can be useful for

Exactly that's what I am saying,.I think some game even allowed the new character to be "tried", to measure height, ,sound, body features and look in a "instanced world", before heading into the game !!Definitely more useful than a chair.

Archived