What time does SAB start?

I cant jump but I love SAB skins - can someone advise if the new bubble node gives out say only 3 a day bubbles like the petrified wood node or if its actually a decent amount with possibility of a bauble bubble like the crystal node? there is no way im wrecking my wrist unless the drop rate is decent.

@Rococo.8347 said:I cant jump but I love SAB skins - can someone advise if the new bubble node gives out say only 3 a day bubbles like the petrified wood node or if its actually a decent amount with possibility of a bauble bubble like the crystal node? there is no way im wrecking my wrist unless the drop rate is decent.

It give 3 strikes of 8 each, so 24 per day.

@Rococo.8347 said:I cant jump but I love SAB skins - can someone advise if the new bubble node gives out say only 3 a day bubbles like the petrified wood node or if its actually a decent amount with possibility of a bauble bubble like the crystal node? there is no way im wrecking my wrist unless the drop rate is decent.

It gives 24(8 per mining strike). It takes 334 days to pay for itself. The blue weapons can be bought on the TP.

Don't know if it has any sort of lucky drops yet.

Archived