I can't think of a title, I'm just upset (SAB - Trib Mode)

I completed W1Z1 in tribulation, I was planning to enjoy my time at the top of the hill a bit when suddenly I was teleported to the next zone, BEFORE collecting the reward chest :angry: :angry: :angry:Could you make a player check before changing map or at least increase that window of time? :/

That sucks:(

To offer some advice for the future, if you look in the top right of your screen after completing an area you will see a timer showing how long you have until you are teleported to the next map. I know it doesn't get you the chest back, but will hopefully prevent you from getting a surprise teleport again.

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:I agree that contacting support to see if they can give you the guaranteed rewards might be a good plan. I'm sorry you lost your reward, but to be fair, there is a timer in the right hand corner after every level ends.

I knew, I just forgot about that from last year :(By the way I also did W1Z2 and the timer there seemed longer, maybe it's just my perception though, I didn't have time nor will to do W1Z1 again.However what I'd really wish, aside from the missing reward, is from anet to make a player check before changing map to prevent this from happening or just to enjoy the completed world.

@Zaraki.5784 said:I completed W1Z1 in tribulation, I was planning to enjoy my time at the top of the hill a bit when suddenly I was teleported to the next zone, BEFORE collecting the reward chest :angry: :angry: :angry:Could you make a player check before changing map or at least increase that window of time? :/

don't worry, you will repeat the game again.. and again and again hahah.. i missed chest before too.. lol wh9o knows you get weapon loot next one!! gl

Archived